So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

The guy just got canned. This weekend. We learned of it today. And immediately.... the conspiracy theory shit starts. Unless I'm mistaken and there's something I don't know - I think it's ridiculous and irresponsible to start suggesting that it might be something other than what it obviously seems to be. Occams razor
You seem to be anti-free speech.

There’s people all over the internet talking about it. We’re Allowed to do that . Actually it’s our right to do that!

Last edited:
You seem to be anti-free speech.

There’s people all over the internet talking about it. We’re Allowed to do that . Actually it’s our right to do that!
Here - speech is more of a privilege than a right - and it's my privilege to respond to you.

The guy just got canned. This weekend. We learned of it today. And immediately.... the conspiracy theory shit starts. Unless I'm mistaken and there's something I don't know - I think it's ridiculous and irresponsible to start suggesting that it might be something other than what it obviously seems to be. Occams razor

You know what conspiracy theorist Chuck Schumer said?

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

Is that true?

Reactions: RFR
Sooner or later every disingenuous reporter or opinionist asshole on cable news networks, newspapers and elsewhere will be splayed wide open by.... Occams razor.

Americans deserve much better and shouldn't allow themselves to be done a diserverance to their intelligence.

Once again.....I'll state it that there are zero 100% trustworthy news outlets.

RFR stated it quite well a few days ago.

You have to sift through all the bullshit

You know what conspiracy theorist Chuck Schumer said?

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

Is that true?
Tucker did call out the CIA. He also spoke out against big pharma who happens to be a major advertiser for multiple news shows.

Maybe it’s all just conspiracy bullshit, but he sure did piss off quite a few of the ‘right people’.

And Chucky was so pissed off that Tucker released J6 footage that he scheduled a special press conference and urged, almost demand that Tucker be shut up. What’s he so scared of? I dunno.

Tucker did call out the CIA. He also spoke out against big pharma who happens to be a major advertiser for multiple news shows.

Maybe it’s all just conspiracy bullshit, but he sure did piss off quite a few of the ‘right people’.

And Chucky was so pissed off that Tucker released J6 footage that he scheduled a special press conference and urged, almost demand that Tucker be shut up. What’s he so scared of? I dunno.
Tucker lied for money.
He lied whilst knowing the truth but did it anyway.
He told the truth in private, and lied in public... to you, and to everyone.
There is nothing to respect here.

Here - speech is more of a privilege than a right - and it's my privilege to respond to you.
Time out!!!!!!!!!
Shut your damn faciast mouth!!!!
Driver's licenses are a privilege.
Here - at HR, free speech is a right afforded to everyone here at HR who posts in every sub forum of HR.COM.

Are you just going to parrot some shit, or are you going to answer a simple question, a question you are adamant you know the answer?

Back