Small Room Acoustics

ikemusiclive8

Haven't seen John post in a while. I know he is busy with the book he is writing. He is more active on his Facebook group but even there, he is not posting much. Create a new post in the Studio Building forum and I and others can walk you through some of the basics. I am familiar with a lot of the tools he hosts on his website and the acoustic concepts behind them. Start with downloading the control room calculator Here
Haven't seen John post in a while. I know he is busy with the book he is writing. He is more active on his Facebook group but even there, he is not posting much. Create a new post in the Studio Building forum and I and others can walk you through some of the basics. I am familiar with a lot of the tools he hosts on his website and the acoustic concepts behind them. Start with downloading the control room calculator Here
I posted there

keith.rogers

Bobby'); DROP TABLE USER
@ikemusiclive8 - the suggestion to start a new thread is the most relevant one. Yes, you can put a studio in a garage. "Home Recording" encompasses everything from recording in a blanket tent (recent post) to whatever. A former co-worker has a completely professional studio in what used to be a garage. Anything in between, but there will be compromises if it needs to remain functional as a garage.