shockmounts!

second skin

BEAT IT!
so today i was out and about and saw an AT4050 for 150 bucks. of course i almost bought it but since it doesn't have the shockmount i figured i would check into that first and sure enough they are around 80 bucks. so now it doesn't seem like such a great deal. i thought it would be a cheap way to get a stereo pair since i already have a 4050.

anyone know of some inexpensive universal shockmounts that fit? most of the ones that i have seen are made to fit the smaller bodied LDCs

$230 for a $500 mic is a pretty good deal, even if you can't find a shockmount elsewhere. You could probably make one if need be, it's not rocket surgery.

so today i was out and about and saw an AT4050 for 150 bucks. of course i almost bought it but since it doesn't have the shockmount i figured i would check into that first and sure enough they are around 80 bucks. so now it doesn't seem like such a great deal. i thought it would be a cheap way to get a stereo pair since i already have a 4050.

anyone know of some inexpensive universal shockmounts that fit? most of the ones that i have seen are made to fit the smaller bodied LDCs

It's still a good deal even if you buy an $80 shockmount. It's a $600 mic! A nice one, too. If you don't want it because of the shockmount, let me know who's selling it and I'LL buy it!

well i just went back there and it turns out that it was mislabeled. it's actually a 4040 which makes it much less of a good deal.

Back