Rick Beato, one of the cool youtubers 4 sure

OK. I get it. There's a ton of MM hatred going on here, but I still believe that MM brought out the best of Pat Simmons and the rest of the band, giving them a new musical direction after Tom Johnston quit the band.

Hatred is such a strong word that people love to use but rarely do so correctly.
Yeah, I let it go, but I found it quite the overreaction, even though I wasn't surprised.....considering the source.

There's no hate. Not only that, but everyone that said they don't like his voice, acknowledged his talent. We even acknowledged how much the instrumental falls on its face without his voice over it.

Some people just see what they want to see. :eek:

If I tell you all what we're waiting for, it will probably never happen. I might have already just ruined it. :)

^^^^I just realized that Beato kind of looks like the incredible and universally beloved Michael McDonald. :)

I don't know if any of you have ever heard of him. You should check him out. He has such a loyal following that, legend has it, even the most minor perceived slight directed at him, no matter how trivial and humorous, causes grown men, and more specifically old men, to instantly breakdown in tears, throw temper tantrums, accuse people of hate crimes, and lose all self-respect.

Sounds like an urban legend. But I've seen it with my own eyes. :D

Last edited:
^^^^I just realized that Beato kind of looks like the incredible and universally beloved Michael McDonald. :)

I don't know if any of you have ever heard of him. You should check him out. He has such a loyal following that, legend has it, even the most minor perceived slight directed at him, no matter how trivial and humorous, causes grown men, and more specifically old men, to instantly breakdown in tears, throw temper tantrums, accuse people of hate crimes, and lose all self-respect.

Sounds like an urban legend. But I've seen it with my own eyes. :D
No that's Joe Biden...isn't it?

Back