Rick Beato, one of the cool youtubers 4 sure

Sheesh, I never realized how annoying that song is..."all our service representatives are busy, we value your business, please continue to hold".

I wonder what would happen if you added this? :D

Sheesh, I never realized how annoying that song is..."all our service representatives are busy, we value your business, please continue to hold".
Seriously. It's pure elevator music. I must admit that, regardless of what I said about what I think of MM's voice, without him, this song is just a loop from hell. It sounds like robot clown music.

Evil robot clown music. Like it's mocking you. Wife was sitting here, said teacup ride music, without the saving grace of screaming kids, then said goodnight.

You know, Wiki lies. Said 1980 was Grammy song of the year and record of the year. They did blame it on disco, only song the entire year that wasn't, so there's that.

Hm, I'm trying to think. Maybe even disco had some self respect?

I do seem to recall Beato did do a Doobie's song. I'm not gonna be the first.

Alright, dammit. Live. For good or bad the dude absolutely nails it. Added bonus, Cornelius Bumpus on keys & backup vocals. Cornelius Bumpus! Simmons does stray a bit on the solo, playing outside. It's Jazz, baby. Is that Willie Weeks on bass?

I'm trying to reckon with the question, is it a good song, or merely part of the sentimental soundtrack of life. I think we can all agree, the only way to know for certain.....

Beato.

The floor, Sir.

Back