Recordings sound distant

Oh, thank you man. I missed that.

So, not to over simplify but did you try just turning the amp up?
That's kinda been covered too. He can't for whatever reason. I personally think that he'd ought to give up miking the amp and find a direct solution of some sort until and unless he can find a way to really turn it up.

In addition to what the others said about volume, I think your tone is also missing a little higher end. IOW, you might want to turn up the presence/treble knob a tick or two.

That's kinda been covered too. He can't for whatever reason. I personally think that he'd ought to give up miking the amp and find a direct solution of some sort until and unless he can find a way to really turn it up.

I was saying in my last post ive got great results now with this sm57 mic, im surprised I didnt notice how good it was last time I had one but it was my first ever mic. Ive never like the DI tone thats why im sticking with mic now you hear so much more.

In addition to what the others said about volume, I think your tone is also missing a little higher end. IOW, you might want to turn up the presence/treble knob a tick or two.

That recording is very old news now mate but thanks, the problem was the mic it just couldn't cut it even though it sounds ok first impressions.

Back