Recording interfaces for drums

Was not aware of that.. very cool indeed. While still expensive, all this equipment is making it more fun to be a musician.. also when you think of 80$ an hour in a studio, this almost pays for itself!

Hey firepod users, if you hit the phantom power switch for channels 1-4 or 5-8 because two of the lines require it for condensers, can you turn it off for the other two sharing that power if they are running dynamics? ( or does it really matter for that matter)

Thanks!

Hey firepod users, if you hit the phantom power switch for channels 1-4 or 5-8 because two of the lines require it for condensers, can you turn it off for the other two sharing that power if they are running dynamics? ( or does it really matter for that matter)

Thanks!

I am using 2 condensors, and 2 dynamics for drums...on channels 5-8....seems to work fine with pahntom power on all channels. I don't believe phantom power will hurt dynamic mics.

I am using 2 condensors, and 2 dynamics for drums...on channels 5-8....seems to work fine with pahntom power on all channels. I don't believe phantom power will hurt dynamic mics.

nah it wont hurt em...the shure manual said its fine.

I use a Firepod. It's awesome.

I did a search on the Firepod and the FireStudio. Very nice. I think the Firepod is more in my budget right now than the FireStudio and that is still a reach.;)

BTW Greg_L, I listened to some your songs on soundclick again and they were very good.

The drumming in particular.:)

I did a search on the Firepod and the FireStudio. Very nice. I think the Firepod is more in my budget right now than the FireStudio and that is still a reach.;)

BTW Greg_L, I listened to some your songs on soundclick again and they were very good.

The drumming in particular.:)

Thanks! :D

Back