Please DELETE this thread. So Sorry.

First Class Man!!!

Whow!!! That is soo good, cheers! The scale does not work at the moment so..............you'll get them later!! :)

Looks like that dog is really a friendly one as well, not one of those "I will bark at you, but when you come near I will run off with my tail between my legs"

Okay just to stay on the subject here is :D :D

Attachments

• teckel.jpg
    teckel.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 25
Thanks, true. I'd give you some lovin, but it sems I can't do that now. Says, spread it around dude.

Ed

Dogman said:
Thanks, true. I'd give you some lovin, but it sems I can't do that now. Says, spread it around dude.

Ed
Anytime Dog....and it's Dudette.... :D Unless you were talking about yourself, in which case....Where's that Bus?!!!.... :D

true-eurt said:
Anytime Dog....and it's Dudette.... :D Unless you were talking about yourself, in which case....Where's that Bus?!!!.... :D

I did mean me. I found out you were a dudette when noisedude was corrected. I almost made the mistake, but didn't. The bus will be by shortly. Purge, oh Purge....

Does no-one else spot the irony that 'Nick the Man' is the only boy here?

Incidentally, my 21st this Thursday ... miss it and get splatted with an essay about custard pies in your face. :mad:

noisedude said:

Incidentally, my 21st this Thursday ... miss it and get splatted with an essay about custard pies in your face. :mad:

Well, noisedude, Happy 21st, when it rolls around. My 42nd will be on the 31st. At that point, I will twice as old as you. Damn, did I just say that? I'm and old Fu...er, I mean fart. Well, anyway, party like it's 1999. Actually don't. Most of those parties sucked. Party like it's 2005. I'll write a song for ya.
Ed

1999 was a good year for me ... life was easier when exams were unimportant and the music in the charts was awesome. I haven't come to terms with the realisation that Britpop was a farce yet ... I still hanker for those days. :)

noisedude said:

Holy shit noisedude, I never noticed your age before. You are wise beyond your years, or you have eyes behind your ears, I can't remember which. I'm fairly certain I will forget your Bday Thursday, so Happy Birthday Thursday!

An essay on eyes behind your ears

'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding eyes behind your ears. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of eyes behind your ears. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the aristocracy, many of whom blame the influence of television. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he borrowed much from eyes behind your ears. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet eyes behind your ears helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Status, Security, Fame - eyes behind your ears, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is eyes behind your ears. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. Of course, eyes behind your ears fits perfectly into the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a classic economic system of analysis. Inflation

eyes behind your ears

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of eyes behind your ears, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? It goes with out saying that inflation looms over eyes behind your ears this cannot be a coincidence. Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors

Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting 0

In the words of the uncompromising Bonaventure Woodpecker 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to eyes behind your ears. If eyes behind your ears be the food of politics, play on.

I hope, for our sake that eyes behind your ears will endure.
Conclusion

To conclude, eyes behind your ears may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It replenishes the self, ensures financial stability and it is human.

I will leave the last word to the famous Sigourney Zeta-Jones 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: eyes behind your ears ROCKS!!! [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Sham Magazine - Issue 124 - Monkey Books

Awwww ... thanks Willis ... let's just say that I try. I went through a lot of 'growing up' experiences quite young so I was most certainly an adult by the time I turned 18. But let's not talk about that, this is a random enough thread as it is.

Surrealism, anyone?

Man, an essay from willis for your B-day. Can you use it in some of your studies? Willis, you are the Gadda-DA-Vida.

Mr. Willis and His Essays...............

Congrats Mr. Willis for providing us again with the so-much-needed- intellectual stimulance.

On the subject of the essay, it seems that there is a relation between your last essay posted in this thread, and the previous one.

Did you actually create the essay yourself or did the postman deliver it to your door after you had paid the "essay-expert-company" and X-sum of money to get that job done :mad:

Let this be a warning for you my friend!!

Eddie

timmerman said:
Congrats Mr. Willis for providing us again with the so-much-needed- intellectual stimulance.

On the subject of the essay, it seems that there is a relation between your last essay posted in this thread, and the previous one.

Did you actually create the essay yourself or did the postman deliver it to your door after you had paid the "essay-expert-company" and X-sum of money to get that job done :mad:

Eddie

What? You don't think willis thinks long and hard, and puts forth lots of effort to produce each individual work of art, known as the essay? Wait a minute. I just said LONG and Hard!!! That's cool.
Ed

An essay on Long and Hard Willis

Are you sitting comfortably? At first glance Long and Hard Willis may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the easily lead, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Here begins my indepth analysis of the glourious subject of Long and Hard Willis.

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he was clearly refering to the impact of Long and Hard Willis on today's society. A child’s approach to Long and Hard Willis provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - Long and Hard Willis is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to Long and Hard Willis, again and again.

Economic Factors

Our world is driven by supply and demand. We will study the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.

*Graph showing cost of living as Long and Hard Willis increases*

What a splendid graph. My personal view is that the cost of living world wide are driven entirely by Long and Hard Willis. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing Long and Hard Willis now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of the famous political Vatusia H. Amster 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of Long and Hard Willis until he was well into his thirties. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'Long and Hard Willis wins votes.' Simple as that.
One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires Long and Hard Willis, and what's more human than politics?

Conclusion

We can conclude that the Long and Hard Willis is both a need and a want. It inspires, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest, and most importantly it perseveres.

I will leave the last word to the famous Justin J. Fox: 'I demand Long and Hard Willis, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing

[2] Amster - The Popular Vote - 2002 Worldwide Publishing

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 - Media Books

timmerman said:

Eddie

Whats-a-matta witchu, yooz gotz eyez behind yer earz or sumphin'? It doesn't matter, I'll consider myself warned.

ez_willis said:
Whats-a-matta witchu, yooz gotz eyez behind yer earz or sumphin'?

Not quite!,...................... or do you perhaps mean?

Attachments

• fingers in ears.jpg
    fingers in ears.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
noisedude said:
An essay on Long and Hard Wilson

Are you sitting comfortably?

*Graph showing cost of living as Long and Hard Wilison increases*

[1] Flankton - A Basic Guide to Essasywriting - 1999 Willis the Fantastico Publishing

[2] Amster - The Redlight District, and all you need to know about scoring - 2002 Timmer Publishing

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 "How to take your Friends out for Dinner to Subway" 2003 Maddog Publications

I was hoping to get some results on this Nik :confused:

Attachments

• wilson_reub_gottogety_101b.jpg
    wilson_reub_gottogety_101b.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 19
Back