Please DELETE this thread. So Sorry.

I am the cool mang. See my ride? I upgraded it today. I am sweet.

Attachments

• FabioRide.jpg
    FabioRide.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 43
Dude, have you seen my other ride? The bus is way cooler than my pimpmobile here. I just didn't want to show off, so I'm showing the "family" car. Momma loves the kickin jams.
Ed

It takes more than a *do this* *then this* *then this* to teach you how to delete this thread. It would require a mandatory essay reading, and I just don't have the time to write one right now.

Purge said:
Hey, did this thread ever get deleted?
Yes it has.
We here are the mentally divergent, and/or those who are hallucinating heavily.

And just so you know, I taught ez willis EVERYTHING he knows about thread deletion, albeit halucinatory/imagined/nonexistant threads.

I'm just posting here because everyone else is. I don't have a singular thought in my wee little head. I follow the crowd. I'm a lemming....

Just kill me now...

ez have you got the time to do this for me??

ez_willis said:
It takes more than a *do this* *then this* *then this* to teach you how to delete this thread. It would require a mandatory essay reading, and I just don't have the time to write one right now.

Well ez, I hear you about time, yes we could all do with an extra tin of it from time to time but what about this one? Could me sort out with this little problem? So next time little sis keeps playing around could you tell her that I have important matters to do and that I need the computer this time. Should not be too hard for you eh?

Eddie

I'm waiting for an essay by willis. I haven't read a good one in a few days. I don't want this thread to go away. Help. I have nothing to say.

An essay on the thread that wouldn't die

The subject of the thread that wouldn't die is a controversial issue. At first glance the thread that wouldn't die may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Remarkably the thread that wouldn't die is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that the thread that wouldn't die is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. It still has the power to shock the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of the thread that wouldn't die.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of the thread that wouldn't die to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' [1] , they could have been making a reference to the thread that wouldn't die, but probably not. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, the thread that wouldn't die is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Nothing represents every day life better than the thread that wouldn't die, and I mean nothing. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets the thread that wouldn't die they are changed.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will primarily be focusing on the Custard-Not-Mustard model. Taking special care to highlight the role of the thread that wouldn't die within the vast framework which this provides. Transport
Costs

the thread that wouldn't die

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Even a child could work out that transport costs world wide are driven entirely by the thread that wouldn't die. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing the thread that wouldn't die and political feeling.

To quote one of the great political analysts Kuuipo T. Time 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with the thread that wouldn't die, that this highlights an important issue. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of the thread that wouldn't die.'

One of the great ironies of this age is the thread that wouldn't die. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
Conclusion

In summary, the thread that wouldn't die may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It collaborates successfully, puts out 'fires', and is always fashionably late.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Whoopi Zeta-Jones 'I demand the thread that wouldn't die, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Tygers of Pang Tang - The Cage - 1982 MCR Records

[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books

[3] Your guide to the thread that wouldn't die - Issue 98 - T36 Publishing

Wow! A* for you my friend! Impressive stuff, i really like the way you captured the whole 'feeling' of this thread in your essay. Well done :)

....Man, you must have been bored though! :(

I knew willis would come through. Makes perfect sense to me, except we have friends from Portugal visiting. Oh, no problemo. I quote willis.....

Um essay na linha que não morreria o assunto da linha que não morreria é uma edição controversa. No início olha de relance a linha que não morreria pode parecer unenchanting, porém seu estudo é uma necessidade para qualquer que deseja avançar intelectual além de sua infância. Notàvelmente a linha que não morreria heralded pelos shopkeepers e pelos banqueiros de investimento semelhantes, conduzindo a muitos indicar que a linha que não morreria não está dada o crédito se merecer inspirando muitos dos pintores famosos dos mundos. Tem ainda o poder chocar os echelons superiores das organizações progressivas do setor de serviço, que dão forma à última esperança grande para nosso civilzation. Embora eu estaria rather na cama eu examinarei agora as causas preliminares da linha que não morreria. As comparações sociais dos fatores entre a sociedade roman e a sociedade medieval dão um retrato desobstruído da importância da linha que não morreria aos desenvolvimentos na conduta social. Eu não insultarei o inteligence dos leitores explicando esta comparação óbvia mais mais. Quando o Tygers da espiga da bandeja cantou ' é só no alto. Todos que tenta fazê-lo em ' [ 1], poderiam ter feito uma referência à linha que não morreria, mas provavelmente não. Medir divide-se como a classe, raça e o uglyness, a linha que não morreria é crunchy na parte externa mas macio no meio. Nada representa cada vida do dia mais melhor do que a linha que não morreria, e eu não significo nada. Claramente promove um individualism e um obeyence mais elevados do instinto. Assim que uma criança se encontrar com a linha que não morreria eles for mudada. Os fatores econômicos a seção precedente podem ter a vertente alguma luz na sociedade mas realmente compreender o homem que você deve saber gasta seu dinheiro. Nós primeiramente estaremos focalizando no modelo da Creme-Não-Mostarda. Tomando cuidado especial para destacar o papel da linha que não morreria dentro da estrutura vasta que esta fornece. Os custos de transporte a linha que não morreria os resultados indicados no gráfico estão demasiado desobstruídos ser ignorados. Mesmo uma criança poderia trabalhar para fora dos custos desse transporte largos de mundo que são dirigidos inteiramente pela linha que não morreria. Um sharp gira para baixo na classe que média o investimento pode conduzir às mudanças no mercado. Política política dos fatores - smolitics! Comparar a política electoral dos países europeus os mais ocidentais e os mais orientais é como comparar a linha que não morreria e sentimento político. Citar um o inimigo o mais grande do homem político grande de Kuuipo dos analistas do T. Tempo ' é complacency com consideração à higiene pessoal e política.' [ 2 ] Se não pode ajudar mas concordar a quando enfrentado com a linha que não morreria, essa isto destaca uma edição importante. Se eu pudesse ser como bold(realce) a respeito do paraphrase, dizia que ' os ideals políticos estão construídos no cornerstone contínuo da linha que não morreria.' Um dos ironies grandes desta idade é a linha que não morreria. Não é ironic, você não pensa? A conclusão em resumo, a linha que não morreria não pode ser a mais melhor coisa desde o pão cortado, mas ele é ainda importante. Collaborates com sucesso, põe para fora ' fogos ', e está sempre fashionably atrasada. Eu deixá-lo-ei com as palavras de Whoopi Zeta-Jones ' que eu exijo a linha que não morreria, nada de Hollywood mais nada mais menos.' [ 3 ] [ 1 ] Tygers da espiga do pang - a gaiola - um tempo de 1982 registros de MCR [ 2 ] - sim certamente - Indegro 1987 registra [ 3 ] sua guia à linha que não morreria - a edição 98 - o _____________________________________________ publicando do __________________ T36 não me odeia porque eu sou bonito!

You see Dogman,

It is getting harder and harder to have you as a playfriend. First it is German, well luckly enough I can speak that language, but this time we have gone into Portugese. So you would like me to bring a translater with me or my dictionaries. Really think we would get any playing done in this way??

I know what you are thinking..............................

"Yes of course we would get any playing done, just make sure your translater is dressed like......................

Attachments

• trachten_35.jpg
    trachten_35.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 38
What about these.............

You know what Dog?

I was first going for this, but I think that is a bit too obvious

Attachments

• Hoertjes.jpg
    Hoertjes.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 36
Think you know it now eh?

As said before.......................

It is the warm winds, they bring you in the mood!!

Eddie

So you really would like to serve these little darlings with this

Attachments

• 5-burger-moutarde.jpg
    5-burger-moutarde.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 30
Back