paging b sabbath

:) ..those are some good looking...and obviously quite happy boys youve got there Chris. ....where the hell did you get a kangaroo though....?

.....great place to hide eggs:)

..welcome back Rick!! Is that monkey bangin that robot on a huge guitar neck??? LOL:D

Pedullist said:
It's an easter kangaroo!
Damned straight! Actually, it's a big 200lb ceramic thing that's basically indestructible. Here's another pic :D

Attachments

• mike-roo.jpg
    mike-roo.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 56
Definitely handsome young lads.

......In the spirit of family photos...... here's the closest i can muster......

......my wife would be farkin pissed if she knew I posted this:D :D :D

Attachments

• smallpreg.jpg
    smallpreg.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 147
nic pic G!

I don't have any family photos in the computer, but here's a picture of a chic I'm dating.. She specifically told me not to put pictures of her on the internet..:o sorry baby.. :D

Alison, meet the clinic..

I like her because she pretends to love my music..

Attachments

• copy of ali\'s pix 016.jpg
    copy of ali\'s pix 016.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 142
Man G,that's some beer belly she's sporting there,looks like she's about nine months pregnant!:D:D

(She looks sweet,you lucky dog!):D

Pete.....:D :D :D Beer belly............ LMAO!! Ive used that one on her myself..... when i do its usually followed by either a really dirty look, or a "Im so fat" (either way, i really feel like a dick:( ) ... :D

Steve- 4 weeks left man....... Im so excited i cant stand it.... I even enjoy Lamaze:rolleyes: :D ......cant wait

Sam- Hey, youve been hooked up w/ that chic for a while now huh? I remember you posting a pic of her quite a while back. Coooooollll........ Sammy's got a girlfriend, Sammy's got a girlfriend:D .......You are so close to being domesticated i can just taste it.:D :D :D

My wife is 4'11" and 98 lbs,and my son was almost 9 lbs when he was born.

Her stomach stuck out about 2 feet,looked like it was a physical impossibility for it to stay up.

Most amazing thing Iv'e ever seen!
(Wish I had a picture!):D

BTW-G,Please tell me your going to submit "Unconditional" for the comp cd.
You just got to man,for me,purty please:D

I'm digging it right now- http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1552/singles

Man,I'm listining to it and looking at the picture of your wife,and it just touches me,brings a tear to my eye.

I've really got to get to bed man.:D

yeah G, you should get a song on the comp cd! my vote would be for 'Miracles,' but 'unconditional' will work..

goodnight Pete :D

Okay, I'm gonna' preface this with a quick disclaimer. The following pic is IN NO WAY intended to mock, slight, or otherwise "diss" anybody. It's just that I have a photographic memory (no pun, I really do) and when Sam posted his pic of Alison, I couldn't help but notice a certain resemblance to another pic that was posted by another BBS'er...it probably has more to do with the actual angles of the respective pics, but I thought I'd ask:

Are WISC and Alison related?

Attachments

• wisc-alison.jpg
    wisc-alison.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 96
Hey,are all you other guys submitting to the comp cd?

Everybody in this thread has the best music on the BBS!
It would really make the cd worth buying,how about it guys?

Besides,it would balance out the fact that people like me are on it!:D

Pete

Pete- I know what ya mean about lopsidedness:D Carla's getting big too. What scares me is that she's 5'6 and 125 lbs (usually:D ).....small framed, etc. Im 6'7" and weighed 11 lbs. at birth:D :D The doc said that she wont have a baby that her frame cant handle........ .....My ma disagrees:D :D :D

I think im gonna miss the comp cd this year, but Im definitely gonna buy one:)

Hey, when are we gonna hear a mix utilizing your killer new monitors???? I wanna hear man:)

Guernica said:
Pete- I know what ya mean about lopsidedness:D Carla's getting big too. What scares me is that she's 5'6 and 125 lbs (usually:D ).....small framed, etc. Im 6'7" and weighed 11 lbs. at birth:D :D The doc said that she wont have a baby that her frame cant handle........ .....My ma disagrees:D :D :D

I think im gonna miss the comp cd this year, but Im definitely gonna buy one:)

Hey, when are we gonna hear a mix utilizing your killer new monitors???? I wanna hear man:)

you mean to tell me you cant freaking burn a copy of "monkey feet" and mail it in?!?!?!?!...

:D come on man ...10 minutes TOPS?!?!?!

J

Back