paging b sabbath

Kramer said:
Damn David.You turned your PM off.LMAO!:D

FUTHERMUCKER!!:mad: :mad: :( :D No man i had just realized i could change my "title" today (3yrs) and i fuckin blocked myself outta here! I had took some time off from here a while ago, and in the mean while i had changed my e-mail address and didn't think i could log on as "David" so i re-regestered as "Freshears" then later on i tried my old username and it worked so i never went back to freshears...but looks like i'm stuck with it now:D DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well i didn't like that guy anyway's:D

:D ...freshears has a nice ring to it though......

........not as good as TROLL though........ where the hell is Rick

hey all ...my computer took a shit on monday ..just got it back today(friday)..and in the intterum....some kid at work backed over me with a forklift and broke my foot in 3 spots....soooooo....ill be around ALOT now.....lol...

Guernica said:
:D ...freshears has a nice ring to it though......

........not as good as TROLL though........ where the hell is Rick

I think Rick is back with his old username!Welcome back Rickerlickingood!:D

Kramer said:
I think Rick is back with his old username!Welcome back Rickerlickingood!:D

Thank's, kramer!!!!!! good to be back!!!! actually i have been around, but i was using dial up and my laptop. No big deal, BUT.
,,......explorer would crash on me every 3 minutes or so!!!!:mad:
i dont know what the deal was!!!!!!!! I couldnt even reply to a thread before it would crash! it was driving me nut's! i tried to download a service pack for xp that they said would fix the problem...but guess what??? explorer would crash on me before i could get it downloaded!!!!! catch 22, eh? anyway, i'm back at my desktop with DSL, now!!!! WHOOOHOO!!! still don't know what the deal was with xp and explorer on my laptop?

home home on the range, where the newb's and the troll's like to playyyyyyyy, oh give me a hooooooooome, where the
thought police rooooam, and the server goes down twice a dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:D

Back