paging b sabbath

....that last pic is actually from a secret government research document on Iraqi chemical weapons... ....kind of a disgusting way to dispense anthrax idnt it? The whole image shows 2 of these guys..... one on either side of a guy launching grenades with a wrist rocket. .....no really, its true.

Is he shitting a word? It's almost like you see contours of letters in his spraying...maybe it's just me....I'm weird :)

Guernica said:
......this thread has gotten very "cave".....where's that damn patch.....

careful now...you dont wanna take a chance at getting that nut rot fungus shit do you?:D

Kramer said:
That cave Patch will eat those nads up quick man.:D

I dont need no stinkin cave patch:mad: , cause i'm...cave free..free as tha wind blows..free as the..aw i forgot the rest of it:D

.......dont mean to change this rather eloquent subject matter..........

....but ya know im starting to hate Randy Jackson

".........YEEEEuh .....YEEEEEEEEuh"

Im surprised Sug hasnt bumped this fucker off for Incorrectly Using Rap Slang to Appear Black (I.U.R.S.A.B.) yet. ......It should be universally recognized that no man that ever played in Journey can call another man "his dog".:D

Guernica said:
.......dont mean to change this rather eloquent subject matter..........

....but ya know im starting to hate Randy Jackson

".........YEEEEuh .....YEEEEEEEEuh"

Im surprised Sug hasnt bumped this fucker off for Incorrectly Using Rap Slang to Appear Black (I.U.R.S.A.B.) yet. ......It should be universally recognized that no man that ever played in Journey can call another man "his dog".:D

I agree. What the hell are you talkin about? dogs? I love dogs.

Guernica said:
It should be universally recognized that no man that ever played in Journey can call another man "his dog".:D
Who played in Journey? I've never publicly admitted this, but Neil Schon is my 2nd favorite guitarist of all time. Some of that shit on "Departure" was just mind numbing...

...I could be way off topic here, lol.

Back