paging b sabbath

Gotta be Unconditional.....that's just an terrific song.

G's gettin' ready to be a DADDY! :D
The next songs are gonna be influenced by sleep deprivation so I think he's getting ready to go thru his 'psycadelic' period. :D ;)

You guys are too cool man:D
.......Im kinda preoccupied w/ the idea of making a webpage right now....... ......and im open to any suggestions. Ive found hosting with 100 mgs of space and 5 gigs of bandwidth for under 10 bucks a mo. .....im figuring that will get me around 200 song hits a month......(now THAT is wishful dreaming:D :D :D )........ any of you guys know anything about this stuff??

steve-:D :D .......I'll be hitting you up for sax on "sleep deprivation blues"
btw: speaking of unconditional.....now that ive got a firmer grasp on the triton, Im gonna be puttin some additional padding on it (strings, etc.). NO PLASTIC HORNS.......I PROMISE:D :D
You'll be the first to hear it when ive got something.

You might want to post it in the cave Mike,some of the guys around here are real webmasters,and could probably point you to the best deal.

Let everyone know when you have it going so's we can hit you up!:D

Good luck,
Pete

Re: nic pic G!

B.SABBATH said:
I don't have any family photos in the computer, but here's a picture of a chic I'm dating.. She specifically told me not to put pictures of her on the internet..:o sorry baby.. :D

Alison, meet the clinic..
attachment.php

I like her because she pretends to love my music..

I guess this chick has taken sam away from us.LMAO!:D

I havent seen him around these parts in awhile.:([

K......
.......I know he was moving..... .....that can fuck up a guys constitution pretty good. .....He'll be back, he's far too diseased to avoid this place for too long:D

G.....I PM'ed him a few eeks ago about some MIDI shit and he told me that he had finally got moved into his new place and he was diggin it...hopefully he hasnt left us......nah,you're right,he is too diseased to leave this place.:D

SAMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wanna finish that collab bro..................

If you leave it to me alone it will suck big time!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna send him an email. It's been long enough.

Maybe he's having internet problems. I know when I lived in Long Island, I had major issues with Cablevision, one of LI's ISPs. I'm sure it's something like that and it's pissing him right off I bet.
Which means sick shit for your speakers when he returns.

I sent him one a couple days ago
But come to think of it if he moved..........

Then My email is out there floating with all the left socks from the wash somewhere.

"Earth to Sam..................Come in please!"

That sucks, Kramer. Maybe you're cursed...OR

...maybe it kept you from drowning in a rip tide or something, lol...YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!!

I do this little exercise often. That's why I haven't eaten a gun, lol.

chrisharris said:
That sucks, Kramer. Maybe you're cursed...OR

...maybe it kept you from drowning in a rip tide or something, lol...YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!!

I do this little exercise often. That's why I haven't eaten a gun, lol.

:D nah man,Im not cursed,Im blessed.Im not really complaining.I just wanted to post a pic and tell everybody that I went to the beach for a few days.LMAO!I actually like the beach even when it's raining.:D

Kramer said:
........Im not really complaining.I just wanted to post a pic and tell everybody that I went to the beach for a few days.:D

LMAO! I LOVE THE OCEAN!

Sluice & I are STILL recovering from 'the winter from hell', and are presently in 'the spring that never existed' ( Seattle & London are catching more friggin rays than us :rolleyes: )

Hey Tom, I'm gigging in your neck of the woods Sat AM and afternoon! If I didn't have one in the eve back here in Beantown, we coulda laid a few tracks down dep on your sched.......shit, we should do it soon anyways. You're only a couple of hours away "Mainiac". :D

"Masshole"

That beach pic looks just like Ventura this time of year.

June gloom.:rolleyes:

It's been overcast and 60's here too (10mi from the beach). Go another 10-12 miles inland and it's bright sunshine & 90's.

Then again we usually have 100 deg. weather in October.:eek:

Back