New Rep Point Thread.

Good morning folks, I am new around here. But I here there is this Gorty guy from down under that loves bathing suits is he around?

Good morning folks, I am new around here. But I here there is this Gorty guy from down under that loves bathing suits is he around?

Hey NOOB...just beware of the Mic forum..:D

Haven't seen you around for a while! Come to think of it, I haven't seen Pollbabe around either...hmmm..y'all don't have something going on do ya?..you know, like some kinda online dating thing or something?

You should be careful with meeting people online ya know! They could be dangerous maneaters or something!!:eek:

:D

Hey NOOB...just beware of the Mic forum..:D

Haven't seen you around for a while! Come to think of it, I haven't seen Pollbabe around either...hmmm..y'all don't have something going on do ya?..you know, like some kinda online dating thing or something?

You should be careful with meeting people online ya know! They could be dangerous maneaters or something!!:eek:

:D

Or might be evil deadly chickens.

IT'S SUPERBOWL DAY!!!!!:D:D:D

burgers - check
sandwiches - check
tortilla chips - check
peaunuts - check
Corona beer and lemon - check

OK....I'm all set!
:cool::D

burgers - check
sandwiches - check
tortilla chips - check
peaunuts - check

OK....I'm all set!

What time does the game start for you?? Oh, and it's suppose to be a lime in the Corona, but lemons work too. :D

burgers - check
sandwiches - check
tortilla chips - check
peaunuts - check

OK....I'm all set!
Lucky you! I had to work during the game, missed it all.... :mad:

But I am glad the Saints won... oh, did I spoil it for someone? :o

An unexpected day off at the school..they decided at the last minute the roads were too slick...but..it only means a day of makeup at the end of the year...so..here I am.

Guess I could do something beneficial, like practice..hmmm..what a concept!:D

Back