let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
Recently finished building a new desk. Still working on getting everything wired, and the rest of the studio is still a work in progress. One room, but I've tried to make the best use of limited space! IMG_2738.JPGThe new desk. Still need some iso pads for the monitorsIMG_2741.JPGIMG_2742.JPGIMG_2745.JPGIMG_2746.JPGSecurity System: 95lb German Shepherd :)IMG_2908.JPG

Recently finished building a new desk. Still working on getting everything wired, and the rest of the studio is still a work in progress. One room, but I've tried to make the best use of limited space! View attachment 76798The new desk. Still need some iso pads for the monitorsView attachment 76799View attachment 76800View attachment 76801View attachment 76802Security System: 95lb German Shepherd :)View attachment 76803

Hey are the settings you have on that pair of graphic eq's what you use on your 2-bus? Same here! :p

Nice, clean and compact setup, and great gear!

Hey guys, I posted a pic up before of my VERY modest studio, but I just moved and have reorganized my setup with a few added things in hand now :)

470356_10151356041354534_2082164003_o.jpg

Us Electronic musicians def need less :)

Ive went from my usual ikea table bending set up

DSC_0785_zps405bef61.jpg

To my mobile set up for the next six months...no mixing as ive only got cans but started getting some tracks together already...i have maschine and komplete ultimate in there too :D

7AB8153D-0A25-49A7-9775-9DB18BCEF6BA-642-000001E5E1C03BA9.jpg

Minimalism is more apparent than real when it comes to electronica: all the stuff under the bonnet makes for a musical comet.
How are you doing with the Scarlet kc? I think I've finally sorted out the software mixer settings for recording but I have a hell of a time playing back stuff on anything other than the DAW software.

Minimalism is more apparent than real when it comes to electronica: all the stuff under the bonnet makes for a musical comet.
How are you doing with the Scarlet kc? I think I've finally sorted out the software mixer settings for recording but I have a hell of a time playing back stuff on anything other than the DAW software.

I hate it...quality wise its great but the drivers and mix control have fucked up my PC so many tines..,they even blue screened my macbook pro..not sure that can even happen...i had to enter command text to reboot it

Shame as their customer support is brilliant, the software just isnt ready for me Ray...i cant use its midi at all

Part from that things are great mate :)

Well, I'm not sure. Can this be considered a studio?
(Unknown) - Still 001.jpg
(I only put my keyboard in this place when I'm using it, usually I let it on the table behind).

How come ya got two Behritones, kcearl? I thought the idea of those was to check the mix in mono?

Theyre avantones mate...they work just as well as a stereo pair...ive got a single behritone c5 for mono checks

Anyway the macbookpro died on me already..so ive bought a sony and the umx is too bulky so ive replaced it with artura analog player..nice wee kys :)

Back