let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
newstudio2jpg.jpg

technominds said:
Four letters,
L
I
P
A

I have my audition in a few weeks!

good luck with that - i have mine too pretty soon :p but i'd prefer to go to Salford, to be honest... i can have a gap year then :D what instrument are you auditioning on?

Andy

when I browse through this whole topic...the only thing that comes to my mind is....he must have just cleaned it and took pictures immediately...and 2 hours later it's a mess again...

tucked away in the midwest

:D just finished this a month ago. took me about four months to complete from design to studio. its in my basement. put in a floating floor over the concrete, 8in walls with quiet barrier, and separated control room. the booth is in the control room as are the keys. i do have to say wow, michael...thats amazing.

Attachments

• control room.JPG
    control room.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 949
  • vox booth.JPG
    vox booth.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 842
  • control room keys.JPG
    control room keys.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 854
  • live room .5.JPG
    live room .5.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 843
  • live room other .5.JPG
    live room other .5.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 812
andydeedpoll said:
good luck with that - i have mine too pretty soon :p but i'd prefer to go to Salford, to be honest... i can have a gap year then :D what instrument are you auditioning on?

Andy

Im auditioning as a singer, but I also play keys, drums and guitar... I dont know what their standards are to be honest... but I think I have a good chance! What about you?

Im auditioning as a singer, but I also play keys, drums and guitar... I dont know what their standards are to be honest... but I think I have a good chance! What about you?

Trombone with a capital "T" :) but i play Piano and guitar (i can get by with most things on piano, but guitar is a hobby more than anything :p )

good luck! :)

Andy

Dr_simon said:
hey dr simon-
great set up! youve got all my dream gear. i just posted pics of my home studio and now that that is finished im looking to build my gear up. how do you like the line 6 gear? im thinking of getting the xt pro.

picostudios said:
WOW, look at those tom angles.

Othere than that, I'm jealous.

Great job man!
yeah, i know the angles are bad. im not a drummer though i dabble a bit. it was a free set. its pretty horrible but ive got one for now. after bulding the studio all that fills my pockets is lint...

Cheers folks !

Im a big fan of line 6, the XT suits me well! I know some people don't like 'em however for my needs it is quick and painless. And if I need more there is always the good old TSL 100 in the corner !

Sorry to disappoint but that is a guitar slide not a water pipe ! Unfortunately those days are long gone !

Back