Let me see your most expensive peice of equipment?

Jude2010

Go on, your most expensive peice of equipment
upload a pic if you want

well mine is just my mic
its a SE Electronics SE2200A
i bought it for ?229/$300 *( big investment for me ) as im just starting out

dont see the point of this?
exactly there isnt meant to be
just a way of gaining a bit of pride ;)

so just post the name and what it is .. e.g Rode NTA-1 Microphone

Note THIS EXCLUDES YOUR COMPUTER

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 248
XXhoxg00ADFIxWKyajm8BEI-EBxE4vELYhys8773eQpZT7_0vHyhKkapekutzlh3kITU6EGG6bqBF9Bzg90h6UlfsY82J_bzCwI3Phq3z3X68OtL_xEACyQQD8P4YWV6oD3ulqWLbA

allen & heath zed 24 as above

:)

I like what I hear about SE mics.
This is the Korg D3200.
I use it to record all tracks then transfer over to the PC where I use Mixcraft & Wavelab 5 to edit.

Attachments

• Korg.JPG
    Korg.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 241
Bad time of day to be taking photos in this room, but here goes.

This is the Casio HT-6000, flagship of Casio's "Spectrum Dynamic" line. It's a beautiful-sounding instrument, but it was poorly marketed and therefore extremely rare. The HTs have a bad rep because most people are only familiar with the consumer-grade HT-700. They have no idea what they're missing, and due to the scarcity of HT-6000s, they probably never will.

ht6000_right.jpg
ht6000_left.jpg

Wow nice stuff guys
Hopefully one day I can afford stuff like that haha
(When I leave school and start working -.-)

My keyboard didn't cost much more than your mic. But it was a huge leap from all the other Casios I'd bought up until that point. I can't remember if I paid $400 or closer to $500 for it. Whichever it was, it was a once-in-a-lifetime deal.

I don't think I'd be allowed to post a picture of my most expensive piece of equipment. :eek:

These are sold separately.

LavryBlack.jpg

And also, I will move this thread to the Rack forum where it is a better fit. Doesn't belong in the Studio Build forum.

cheers,

My Buzzard, $2900, and a great deal at that. I'd post a photo, but Apple refuses to include a manual with their friggin' computers and I refuse to pay them to teach me how to use it.

Bahaha

I just love looking at all these photos and thinking
WOW these guys must be loaded
and i'm sure their studios are huuuge lol

keep up the uploads guys

This is a kewl piece too.

The manual has warnings about structural damage to buildings and other equipment.

moog-taurus-IIIs.jpg

Back