Let me see your most expensive peice of equipment?

Can't fit my Korg onto a rack.

I bought these (4430's) new when they first came out. They won't fit in a rack either:
4430-35_small.jpg
You can fit lots of stuff in Iraq, now. :D

Sorry........that was sewage in sequins.

IMG_0134.JPG

most expensive piece of equipment is my focal cms65's on the monitor stands. They were $899 each. Most expensive thing in my studio is my acoustic panels. They were $2000.

I put a pic in post but its not showing, I pasted the link from picasa, what am I doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd look in the FAQ's, but I'd imagine you're limited in scope with your post count (the bots used to come in and just start throwing **** around).

rdr9DCiC5np80nFEGgTfOw

most expensive piece of equipment is my focal cms65's on the monitor stands. They were $899 each. Most expensive thing in my studio is my acoustic panels. They were $2000.

I put a pic in post but its not showing, I pasted the link from picasa, what am I doing wrong?

You need ten post (i think) before you can do stuff like that.

Thank you c7sus

It took about 6 hours to build (including cleaning up the dusty aftermath). I should have built it ouside really.

It's only 4'x4' which is a bit snug. Ideally 5'x5' or 4x5'x4.5' at the least would have been better. Incidentally, it's sturdier than one would think. I'm 15 stone and can easily dance on it without fear of toppling or breaking it. Bottom to Top, this is what it consists of:

4'x4' Foam Workout Mat
4'x4' Plywood (3/4" thick) - 25 holes cut (1 3/4" diameter)
25 Tennis Balls
4'x4' Plywood (3/4" thick) - 25 holes cut (1 3/4" diameter)
4'x4' Foam Workout Mat
4'x4' Piece of Carpet

Here are a few pics:

balls.jpg

top.jpg

matt.jpg

Last edited:
I did something similar with my electric kit... but I used racquetballs cut in half and then mounted directly onto the drum rack feet, and the corners of both pedals... I think I like yours better... the pedals could feel a bit mushy sitting on the half balls, but it sure was quiet.

Back