JV1010 Exp boards ins. HELP

T.O.P.

Need help, guys!
Using Roland JV1010....was able to put in insturment definitions so I can change patches ( sounds) straight from Cakewalk HS .......I can get all my patches, BUT, not my patches from the expansion board slot.
I have 3 Exp Boards...Vocal, Drums, and FX .........I did download all the instrument definitions from the Roland website, for ALL 3 cards....and able to install and can pull the drop list down in Cakewalk......and see all the patches from the card.........BUT the sounds are not the sounds of the board, its other patches from my JV.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Gino C.

I havn't got the manual in front of me now, but I know it's described how to do it there....I have also got the JV1010 with one Exp.card (drum&Bass) and tried to find out how to do it...but had to give up (and read the manual :-(

Thanks for your reply...
I do
I dont have the manual either ..... :mad: .......Ive tried everything.
You said you "had" the manual, so you had it at one point, did you EVER figure out how to do it , at some point in the past?
Thanks,
Gino C.

I gave up on my JV1010 years ago. I think it's considered to have one of the most difficult UIs ever conceived. I'm not sure ANYONE has ever figured out how to work it! lol I've got the manual, but who can understand it?

Search this BBS, I know I've posted my feelings about Roland gear here recently.

Never again, never again! :(

Ted

T.O.P. said:
Thanks for your reply...
I do
I dont have the manual either ..... :mad: .......Ive tried everything.
You said you "had" the manual, so you had it at one point, did you EVER figure out how to do it , at some point in the past?
Thanks,
Gino C.

I ment I havn't got the manual here (at my office) I have it in my studio, but I havn't got any internet connection there... But why didn't you get the manual when you bought the program???

And yes, I did figure out how to do it when I followed the steps in the manual.

Back