TAE
All you have is now
Just dropping in to say I have recorded a few tracks in my new Logic Pro 12.3.1 set up....Mac mini m4 running my Yamaha MODX in as the midi controller. Currently the Beri Flow 8. as the mxier / interface. Using Chat GTP and Gemini to help me get rolling ( Love / Hate experience)
I downloaded Finneas O'Conors Logic Template of Ocean Eyes. It was Finneas's success with his bedroom produced album that pushed me to walk away from windows and Reaper and dive into the Ap-HELL eco system.... Overall I am very impressed and a little over optimistic of how this is all going to play out..We'll see.
Regarding Finneas template..... First off it is important to note those 5 grammy winning song were built 100% of Logic stock plugins.
The ocean Eyes template has 42 tracks but within those 43 tracks ar a lot of takes and combined tracks....his craziness in use of the plugs is noteable and daunting.
Today I was able isolate all the effects and routing for the main Ocean Eyes vocal fx chain and able to drop my raw vocal in its place...I can use this vocal chain in other songs I record with all it's effects exactly as he used them or I can cherry pick through and use what I want...I'm old and the memory is a bit sketchy but I'm learning and hopefully can get to pushing the red button more often without having to involve myself with the insanity and minutia of typical DAW recording...KISS recording.
I'll post some tracks soon of me using the OE vocal chain....my voice sounds lush..... kind of Billie Ei"lush"ish
I downloaded Finneas O'Conors Logic Template of Ocean Eyes. It was Finneas's success with his bedroom produced album that pushed me to walk away from windows and Reaper and dive into the Ap-HELL eco system.... Overall I am very impressed and a little over optimistic of how this is all going to play out..We'll see.
Regarding Finneas template..... First off it is important to note those 5 grammy winning song were built 100% of Logic stock plugins.
The ocean Eyes template has 42 tracks but within those 43 tracks ar a lot of takes and combined tracks....his craziness in use of the plugs is noteable and daunting.
Today I was able isolate all the effects and routing for the main Ocean Eyes vocal fx chain and able to drop my raw vocal in its place...I can use this vocal chain in other songs I record with all it's effects exactly as he used them or I can cherry pick through and use what I want...I'm old and the memory is a bit sketchy but I'm learning and hopefully can get to pushing the red button more often without having to involve myself with the insanity and minutia of typical DAW recording...KISS recording.
I'll post some tracks soon of me using the OE vocal chain....my voice sounds lush..... kind of Billie Ei"lush"ish
