Joemeek Twin Q. Noisy? Or am I just a brick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone who has support/service questions would be better serviced by going to the PMI board cos you'll get a quicker answer there. And Alan, Brent, Justin etc win by not having to come on here and end up justifying themselves.

Everyone's a winner baby, that's the truth! So, once again, well done DJL for providing a link! I notice that Supercreep's signed up over there now so I'm sure he'll get sorted out soon enough.

Alan - stick a link to your forum in your signature line maybe, so that people know where to find you?

DJL said:
Why are you using the hr.com forums for PMI-AG business rather than the PMI-AG website forums? For example... go read your new "PMI Audio Support" forum and you'll see Supercreep has been waiting for days for help (Since Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:34 pm)... but you're handling PMI-AG business here rather than there... why?

That's an out and out lie, Don. Note the date and time stamp on his post:

http://www.pmiaudio.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=2c1734016e83cf107806969b73d952b6

He posted here first, Alan responded here first. Does it really matter if the customer is happy where the support finds him? Shut down your witch hunt once and for all.

Thanks MOFO, Mr. Monroe and eveybody else for pointing me in the right direction. Thanks, DJL for your guidance and help - you're always helpful to me. Thanks, Alan, for your time and the offer of your support even though I didn't buy the product directly from you and had other avenues of support.

I did ask for help, and I got it. That's why I came here, and that's why I'll continue to come here. Remember, I asked for help. All of everyone's efforts here have been to help me, including Mr. Hyatt. So what do you say - everybody wins.

Bob at 8th street is paying for return shipping and the shipping of a new unit. I should get it in a couple of weeks. Then we'll try again.

That microphone offer better still be good, though!! ;)

Thanks again, everybody.

noisedude... this is what I want to know too.

freshmattyp said:
That's an out and out lie, Don. Note the date and time stamp on his post:
Learn to read... and my question is to Alan... not you.
noisedude said:
I think everyone who has support/service questions would be better serviced by going to the PMI board cos you'll get a quicker answer there.
It might be nice if that was true... however, that wasn't true this time... and if you read the PMI-AG website you will find other questions not answered. For example... Supercreep's last question on the "Joemeek" forum.

I'm the one who turned Supercreep onto the PMI-AG website for help... and I even followed up with a PM and etc.

So I think my question "to Alan" is a fair question.

Hey Alan, why are you taking care of your PMI-AG business on the hr.com forums rather than on your PMI-AG website forums?

EDIT: On second thought... NEVER MIND... I know the answer.

Last edited:
My reading is just fine. How's yours? Since you obviously can't see that he posted here first, I will post a screen shot.

You can glom on to all the free reputation points you want, Don; but it doesn't change who you are.

Attachments

• PMI.jpg
    PMI.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 116
yes he posted here first, but it was the same day posted on PMI BBS......it was 2 days later b4 Alan answered so youd think he'd answer on the PMI board......its still there unanswered.....id want that info there......

im not breaking Alans balls....im glad the guy got his info.....it just seems funny.....

Perhaps I misunderstand - knowing that Mr. Hyatt is a regular contributor here, should I not have asked for help knowing that he might respond? I don't want to run afoul of anybody here. I got help from lots of people and had a hunch that Mr. Hyatt would chime in eventually. I see that as a good thing, but maybe I'm in need of an education in the matter. I don't want to waste anyone's time more than necessary to address the problem, but am I missing something here?

Supercreep said:
Perhaps I misunderstand - knowing that Mr. Hyatt is a regular contributor here, should I not have asked for help knowing that he might respond? I don't want to run afoul of anybody here. I got help from lots of people and had a hunch that Mr. Hyatt would chime in eventually. I see that as a good thing, but maybe I'm in need of an education in the matter. I don't want to waste anyone's time more than necessary to address the problem, but am I missing something here?
I'll tell you later... I'm getting out of this thread before it becomes explosive.

Nope... you just got caught up in something that has nothing to do with you...

Don't sweat it... and good luck with the replacement... let us know how it works out for you

Supercreep said:
Perhaps I misunderstand - knowing that Mr. Hyatt is a regular contributor here, should I not have asked for help knowing that he might respond? I don't want to run afoul of anybody here.
There's no-one in charge here, and neither you or Alan is breaking any rules anyway. The thing is that we've been mercifully free of arguments recently, largely cos DJL has totally changed the way he posts, so we're trying to be a little pragmatic in avoiding future conflict.

MOFO Pro said:
Nope... you just got caught up in something that has nothing to do with you...

Don't sweat it... and good luck with the replacement... let us know how it works out for you

Oh, you'll hear all about it!! ;)

noisedude said:
There's no-one in charge here, and neither you or Alan is breaking any rules anyway. The thing is that we've been mercifully free of arguments recently, largely cos DJL has totally changed the way he posts, so we're trying to be a little pragmatic in avoiding future conflict.

Dragon is in charge here.......

Gidge said:
Dragon is in charge here.......
I mean users. DJL isn't in charge, I'm not in charge, you're definitely not in charge cos you'd spend your time changing your mind what you think about everything, Alan Hyatt isn't in charge, Richie, Harvey, Fletcher, Warren, Jake, Tim Harbin, none of these guys can do more than express an opinion on how people 'should' behave.

I was telling Supercreep that he needn't worry about treading on anyone's toes because there's enough anarchy around here not to need to worry about it. But you knew that, didn't you? You just wanted to start another argument :)

There's only so many times you can admit to being a flip-flopper and then denying it before that in itself becomes more evidence of you flip-flopping.:)

the only thing ive said that REMOTELY could be what you are talking about is something to the effect of considering what Alan does is spamming depends on what side of the bed i woke up on.....

pleeze tell me you have more than this when you say i change my mind about "EVERYTHING"......seriously.....give me one example other than what i just mentioned........

Well guess what, what Alan does IS the subject of this thread now! So it's a good job you're not in charge cos no-one'd know where they stood!

i also find it funny that its okay to turn a thread about a certain preamps noise into a thread about PMI marketing strategies and you participated in that but when asked to backup a personal statement, all of a sudden you find ethics......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back