Joemeek Twin Q. Noisy? Or am I just a brick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supercreep said:
We will see. As many have pointed out, including my wife (hi honey) this could be a setup issue. I hope it is, cause I look forward to recording again.

-Casey
I hope that's all it is too... and hopefully you'll know sometime next week.

EDIT:
After your noisy Joemeek TwinQ AES/EBU output problem is over... there are some issue's with Mr.Alan Hyatt/PMI-AG I'm going to address.

I'm leaving work and headed home... then to the lakes with my family for the weekend. Good luck and best wishes.

Last edited:
DJL said:
I hope that's all it is too... and hopefully you'll know sometime next week.

EDIT:
After your noisy Joemeek TwinQ AES/EBU output problem is over... there are some issue's with Mr.Alan Hyatt/PMI-AG I'm going to address.
Even though Supercreep says that it may be a problem with his setup, you continue to call it the "noisy Joemeek TwinQ AES/EBU output problem".

As far as your addressing "some issue's with Mr.Alan Hyatt/PMI-AG", thankfully, I won't be here to see them.

DJL, I've watched you singlehandedly destroy the value of this board with your dictatorial rants over what is permitted and what is not permitted on the website. I'm tired of your rants and inuendos. You aren't about to change, or leave; that has become obvious. That narrows my options here.

Enjoy the fruits of your labors, DJL. Eventually, the fruit will turn sour, and your victory is really a loss for the people who have invested a lot of time to make this place a great learning experience. Since I make the MoreMe headphones, think of it as just another manufacturer leaving, which should gladden your heart, DJL.

To everyone that has found some of my advice useful, thank you for giving me the opportunity to share what I learned from so many great people that came before me. I wish I could have given more, but this board is no longer fun for me. You have some great people here, still trying to be helpful.

If you have questions that I might be able to answer, please don't hesitate to call, write, PM, email, or visit some of the other boards that I hang out at.

To all of you, thank you for an "interesting" four years.

Harvey Gerst said:
Even though Supercreep says that it may be a problem with his setup, you continue to call it the "noisy Joemeek TwinQ AES/EBU output problem".
That is correct... and I do so because Supercreep also said the problem is definitely the AES/EBU output of the Joe Meek TwinQ and not the Motu 896HD. I think Supercreep is beening extra nice because he just wants a working unit... and no one can blame him for that. As for the rest of your comments... naw, it's not my fualt you're leaving... remember you already left because it was chessrocks fualt. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm home now and got to get ready to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back