I'm ready for some football.

What's there to say...that the Jets redefined "loosing ugly". :facepalm:

I was really hoping to see them stick with it after winning the last 5 games, and make it to the playoffs, even though I didn't expect them to go deep in the playoffs if they got in...but I had a feeling that whatever they had going up to now was somehow going to disappear when it was needed the most.
Shame really...I think they played tough most of the season even though they don't have as much of the high-priced talent like some of the other top contenders. Fitzpatrick played heroically all season...so it kinda sucks that he might get blamed for this last game loss with the interceptions...though really, the entire team played like shit today.
Revis became heated bread yesterday, too. (I.e., toast.) :)

But Fitzpatrick picked the wrong time to have his worst game.

Yeah, maybe they can even compete with the Packers.

I would use this as a scale to rate them. The Packers are very beatable, if the Skins win. they are a team on the rise and if they lose, they were an illusion caused by the division being so bad.

The Packers have no offense to speak of, were 4-6 in the last 10 games and probably should've been 3-7. I would much rather sit the playoffs out, get a better pick and schedule for next year than be one and done.

I would use this as a scale to rate them. The Packers are very beatable, if the Skins win. they are a team on the rise and if they lose, they were an illusion caused by the division being so bad.

The Packers have no offense to speak of, were 4-6 in the last 10 games and probably should've been 3-7. I would much rather sit the playoffs out, get a better pick and schedule for next year than be one and done.

They started out awesome, but kinda fell apart later on.

In other news, at least the lions finished their horrid season well.

Jury is still out on the Skins. They absolutely exceeded expectations by winning 9 games. My prediction was 5 or less. I am just happy to see something resembling competence.

That said, they have 0 wins against teams with winning records so it could be an illusion. Don't care though. Average is already a huge step forward for us. :D

They started out awesome, but kinda fell apart later on.

In other news, at least the lions finished their horrid season well.

"kinda fell apart"? It was like they hit a brick wall. It's not like their offense was a flash in the pan. This is as bad as any Packer offense since almost forever. :(

"kinda fell apart"? It was like they hit a brick wall. It's not like their offense was a flash in the pan. This is as bad as any Packer offense since almost forever. :(

If you're looking for a new coach, I know of one who just became available. :)

I am not ready for some football. How in the eff did our season end up as shitty as it did? No way we get past Washington. :mad: jerks. :mad:

I am not ready for some football. How in the eff did our season end up as shitty as it did? No way we get past Washington. :mad: jerks. :mad:

While we have only sucked for a short time, the Skins have sucked for a long time. I'm hoping it works to our favor.

I think they made it up with the Bengals/Steelers game. That was great. Can't wait for the Packers and the losers tomorrow. Frost Bowl 2016.

I fell asleep just when all the good stuff happened. :(

I'm not too excited about the Packers today, the only thing good about the Redskins is they are probably as bad as the Packers.

Wow, Seattle just got a major gift. Missed 27 yard game winning field goal.

Shades of Scott Norwood... except his was wide right, not left. Oh, and in the Superbowl, too. :)

Back