I'm ready for some football.

It just seems like there are so many crappy teams on the verge of making the playoffs. I feel like the Chiefs, Jets, Vikings, Redskins, and Colts - none of these teams are worthy of the post season, and neither are the teams beneath them. If the season ended today they would all be in.

It just seems like there are so many crappy teams on the verge of making the playoffs. I feel like the Chiefs, Jets, Vikings, Redskins, and Colts - none of these teams are worthy of the post season, and neither are the teams beneath them. If the season ended today they would all be in.

Yeah, this has been a weird year because teams have been wildly inconsistent...There's been like 5 teams who went on a 5 or 6 game win streak then dropped 3 of the next 4 or so. I don't mind the Jets or the Vikings getting into the playoffs, but other than those the rest of the teams getting in kinda makes me sad. Even the Skins lol.

Haven't the Chiefs won 7 straight? What's unworthy about that?

The Bills....

I actually had to stop and think about who they were. Not even on my radar these days. 6 - 7, just like the rest of them.

But you know, that says so much about the face of the NFL anymore. So many forgetful teams. It just isn't exciting to watch anymore.

I actually had to stop and think about who they were. Not even on my radar these days. 6 - 7, just like the rest of them.

But you know, that says so much about the face of the NFL anymore. So many forgetful teams. It just isn't exciting to watch anymore.

Come on, man! Plenty of excitement in the league. Just because there are a lot of overhyped teams with mediocre records doesn't mean all the teams are garbage. I mean, you got the Eag... uh, you got the Tex... uh, well, naturally you got the Col...

...So there are a lot of shitty teams. I can still watch an NFL game between two NFL teams each with a record of 2-10 and be entertained.

At 9-5, I think the Jets (and anyone else) are every bit worthy of playing in the post season.

IMO...good football would always have more teams with closer records at the end of the season...10-11 wins 5-6 losses.
That would mean the NFL was in balance, IMO.

Division champion Redskins. Still haven't won against anyone with a winning record, but they are starting to look like a decent team. Need to sign pot roast and Cousins to extensions.

Division champion Redskins. Still haven't won against anyone with a winning record, but they are starting to look like a decent team. Need to sign pot roast and Cousins to extensions.

Agreed. Still can't believe they pulled it off! Sometimes I find myself staring at pot roast in awe of just how large the dude is lol. I always thought Cousins could be a legitimate QB if he could just get a full season of experience under his belt, and I'm glad it's starting to work out for him now. And dude, how lucky are we to have gotten Jordan Reed?

Agreed. Still can't believe they pulled it off! Sometimes I find myself staring at pot roast in awe of just how large the dude is lol. I always thought Cousins could be a legitimate QB if he could just get a full season of experience under his belt, and I'm glad it's starting to work out for him now. And dude, how lucky are we to have gotten Jordan Reed?

Reed runs some of the best routes in the NFL.

That TD to Garcon that Cousins threw was a thing of beauty. Right in the bread basket. I don't know what Cousin's ceiling is but he is playing like a legit NFL starter.

The Jets step it up against the Patriots... :) :thumbs up:

...and the Steelers make it even sweeter for the Jets by losing to the Ravens. :p

The Jets and the refs were both surprised. The ref even asked Slater to repeat it. If you listen to the replay real close, as soon as the ref says "it's heads", you can faintly hear Slater say "we'll kick", and then the ref repeats it, as a question, kinda surprised... "You want to kick?....and Slater says "yes". :facepalm: :laughings:

According to the after-game reports...
The coach told them to choose to kick if they won the toss... :wtf: ...and that the only confusion on Slater's part was that he wanted to choose the side of the field, and that's why he was saying, "wait, we won the toss" when the Jets picked the side of the field.

Pretty dumb-fucking amazing!!! :D
Like WTF would you care which side of the field you're going to be on for the OT!!! :p

Regardless, the Jets outplayed the Patriots on all fronts. The only thing they really screwed up on was allowing them three 4th down conversions, which kept the Patriots in the game.

Back