FS:Lots of stuff, Frontier, ART, Echo, Audio Technica, Mics, Preamp, Comps, Etc.

battleminnow

What's this button do?
Selling lots of stuff, seriously downgrading everything. Willing to trade for a smaller interface or maybe a high-end single channel preamp, but mostly looking for cash. I am on the good guys list here, and my ebay handle is battleminnow, where I am 100%. All prices are shipped, and I will negotiate shipping and totals for multiple purchases.

Echo Audiofire 12
Firewire interface
$425
Used maybe five times as a replacement for my Mackie Onyx board. Great unit, just more than I need. Comes in original box with driver disk.
IMG_1882.jpg

Art MPA Gold w/JJ Tubes upgrade
2 Channel Microphone Preamp
$250
Like brand new, sexy gold face with VU meters. Not digital.
IMG_1885.jpg

Art Pro VLA
$200
Also like new, bought with the MPA Gold, and they compliment each other well.
IMG_1879.jpg

Lexicon MPX100
Effects Unit
$75
Unit in good shape, brand new power supply, digital output.
*see above pic*

Behringer HA470
Headphone Amp
$75
Has worked well for me, no probs with the "B" name so far.
*see above pic*

Behringer ADA8000
Digital Preamp/Converter
$100
8 channels of adat i/o and preamps. Used once. No box or manual.
IMG_1886.jpg

Audio Technica AT3035 (pair w/shock mounts)
Condenser Mics
$200
Pair of AT3035's, no boxes, but will throw in the mic case for an additional $15 with the purchase of these. Would like to sell as a pair, but will separate if there are 2 interested parties. You can fight over the case.
IMG_1873.jpg

Studio Projects B1
Condenser Mic
$65
I believe this was a first gen. No shock mount as they didn't come with them, but I have an SP branded bag and maybe a cheap hard case I can throw in.
*see above pic*

Furman RP-8 (2 available)
Power conditioner
$35 each
*see above pic*

Frontier Designs Alpha Track
Midi Controller
$150
Took out of the box to play with and never got used to not using a mouse. I think I have all the original paperwork, box, etc. to ship in.
IMG_1877.jpg

I also have a couple of those Radio Shack Sennheiser knock-off tom mics (2, though one is missing the compression mount-- it can still be mounted on a stand,) a ATPRO25, but I don't know if it is the good one or the bad one. It has always worked well for me as a kick mic, it is the one without the red stripe. Can send pics if interested. I have a TON of mic cables and 6 pin firewire cables (my laptop is 4 pin,) and 2 M Audio Audio Buddy preamps, but I have to dig up the power supplies for these units. I also have the 8 space studio rack that everything is mounted in, and the xlr panels in the pics above. Make me an offer on some of this. I will be checking the thread daily.

Pete

B1, Radio Shack tom mics have been sold, I will weigh the rack and stuff today for Jon.

Keep buying!

Pete

Hey Jon, I am sorry, I went out of town and when I got back I had an offer locally for the rack. Are you still interested in the ADA8000 and RP8?

Also, to update the thread, the Pro VLA and MPA Gold are gone, too.

Pete

So what is left:

Echo Audiofire 12--$425

Lexicon MPX-100--$75

Behringer HA4700--$75

Behringer ADA8000--$100 (Jon has first dibs)

Furman RP8--$35ea (Jon has first dibs on one)

AT3035--$100ea, 2 available, w/shockmounts

Frontier Designs Alphatrack--$150

All prices are OBO and shipped in the US, will consider shipping outside US.

Pete

? RE: 3035s

What kind of shape are they in?

I think I'd really only be interested in one, but only if it's not dented and most importantly doesn't reek.

Oh yeah, it also has to be functioning perfectly.

What is left:

Echo Audiofire 12--$425

Lexicon MPX-100--$75

Behringer HA4700--$75

Furman RP8--$35 one left

AT3035--$100ea, 2 available, w/shockmounts

Frontier Designs Alphatrack--$150

All prices are OBO and shipped in the US, will consider shipping outside US.

To notCardio: The AT3035 mics are functioning perfectly, and they don't stink. On a side note, you have a lot of posts here about stinky mics... did you have a bad experience? I mean, I have inhaled my share of house-mic-bar-swamp-venom from the stage mics, but... just curious. Maybe someone DID find the best mic for recording farts, and shipped it to notCardio. Probably an ECM8500.

And I also may have a BLUE Bluebird for sale, with shockmount and pop filter, in the wooden box. It functions perfectly, and doesn't stink :D

I just have to do some A-B ing with my new Sputnik.

Pete

Hey Pete,

You should have a Paypal payment waiting for you...I PMed you over the weekend. Please let me know you've received it okay. Thanks!

Jon M

Back