F/s - Omnirax Synergy 1000 Desk

newatthis

Quick question:

Would anyone be interested in a mint Omnirax Synergy 1000 Studio desk cheap? Here is the scoop. I just bought it used, and it isnt even here yet, but in the meantime in opening my new Studio, I decided to buy more 16sp racks for around the control room. I have a ton of gear racked now.

This desk is the one thats a bit over 10ft wide and it retails well over $2000.00.

Anyway, now since the new racks, I dont have room for a desk of this size. So,,I want to buy a smaller one instead.

I was thinking I would sell it (and it is to be in mint condition) for $550.00 to your door step. (must be in lower 48 states). If this thing arrives anything but mint, I wouldnt hold you to the deal. Also if you would come to PA and pick it up, I will knock off another $100.00.

If I dont sell it, I guess I will just customize it and cut it down to fit. I just think it would be eaiser to get a smaller one, and sell this one as is from the factory (uncustomized).

Let me know if anyones interested.

Thanks

AJ

Here is a picture of the desk (Not including the 2 Roland end desks) Its the big desk in the middle.

desk.jpg

I would even consider trading it for a decent Mic Pre or somethng I could use in the Studio.

Thanks
AJ ;)

Back