Delta 1010s / 4 Sale-4 Trade

tmix

Hey all.
I have recently upgraded my Converters and am thinking of selling or trading my old converters. I think I only want to sell 2 of the 3 but I am open to ideas.

Here is the story.
I have 3 Delta 1010 units with the PCI Cards. 2 have had the Word Clock Update allowing them to be externally synced to a Master Word clock. The 3rd unit is an Off the shelf stock back up only used when one of the other units was in the shop.Obviously they all sync perfectly to SPDIF which is how most people do it, I had them all synced to a Lucid Word Clock with a set of Lucid ADs and DAs.

I was thinking if someone wanted one I'd like $250 or the equivalent in a trade.
If someone wanted 2 I'd probably cut them a deal like $400 for both or the equivalent in trade.

Things I'm interested in:
Dynamic Mics:
Audix D-6 or ATM 25
RE 20 or 27
Shure SM-7
Senn MD441

Condensors:
Good small diaphram pair
Good Vocal mics.
Good instrument mics

Processors:
Good Reverbs or Compressors like Symmetrix 501 / DBX /Compellor etc.

Guitar / Bass unit or DI such as Sans Amp or?

Good mic preamp

Stuff I can't think off but every studio need.

Anyway, Let the fun begin.
If anyone is in the Dallas Fort Worth area all the better.

Let me know your thoughts.

Dumb question, are these Mac compatible? Do you have some samples of stuff youve recorded with it?

Mike

Nightfire
I believe they are Mac Compatable as long as you have a PCI slot and the available Mac Drivers on the M-Audio site work with your Operating System.

i do have a ton of stuff out there that I recorded on these things, I am just tryig to think of an easy way to point you to it, since you can't really post directly here a MP3.
Any music links on my Band's site will show you.
Try brothers3(dot) US

Back