DAW Users With ADD

Once you burn to a CD, how do they enforce the 10 copy limit? Can't you just rip from the CD and make as many copies as you want?
I don't know,it really doesn't affect me.

I may be reading something wrong,but I got mine and that's all that counts.:D

If Walmart is anything like iTunes, it d/l's in proprietary format but we bought a conversion software package for $15 to convert to mp3/wav/cd formats.

I get my new Blackberry this week and will use that to store my music for when I am staying away from home. All I need then is a pair of travelling noise cancelling headphones.;)

Have fun (and please send some decent weather over here;))

:)

I don't know,it really doesn't affect me.
You're right there, I don't know that I'd ever need to copy something more than a couple of times. However, it's an intellectual challenge to me. :)

Looks like another beautiful day here in paradise. High 70's, sunny, with low humidity. :cool:

You're right there, I don't know that I'd ever need to copy something more than a couple of times. However, it's an intellectual challenge to me. :)

If it came down to it,I could rip the old fashioned way,using the digital out of my CD player into my computer.I suspect I could import to SONAR and export as a different type of file.It's intellectual challenges that keep me from achieving anything in life.

When it comes down to it,we have more freedom than when you used to get one copy in the form of a vinyl disc.

I get my new Blackberry this week and will use that to store my music for when I am staying away from home. All I need then is a pair of travelling noise cancelling headphones
Was that the dreaded Blackberry you didn't want to have?:confused::rolleyes::p
You really need an i-Phone,you're soooo behind the times.:D

Today
Is a good day,and I'm hoping tomorrow will be as well.I've got lots of chores to do,but I can do them at my own pace and everybody has to leave me alone.

Tomorrow
First it's the parade,followed by ice cream and Crackerjack in the park and Pom-pom routines,one of which my daughter will be participating in.The it's back home for food,drink and if I'm in the mood,live music.:eek:Fireworks at nightfall,followed by a mini fireworks display in my driveway.:cool::cool::cool:

That's a classic Mikula family Fourth of July.

LATER!!!!!

Oh and BTW...

The downloaded files sounded okay except for one file(ELP/From the beginning) which seemed to be at a much lower level than the rest.

I will now spend the rest of the day thinking of songs I want to D/L.:)

I have a boatload of albums I want to digitize,but this may be easier in some cases.:o:o:o:rolleyes:

Was that the dreaded Blackberry you didn't want to have?:confused::rolleyes::p
You really need an i-Phone,you're soooo behind the times.:D
LATER!!!!!

Yes, the very same. My boss said I have to have one...and ordered my secretary to get it sorted:( At least I got my own victory by getting the top of the range model:D

iPhones are soooooo yesterday:eek:

:)

To all my American friends:

Happy 4th July!!!

And what a Fourth it was.Naturally I worked like a dog to insure the complete and total satisfication of all our guests.Fortunately the weatherman screwed up his forecast again.This morning it's clean up detail.

Today it's...
Transformers...robots in disguise,I'm sure they'll transform my $$$ into thin air.:eek::(:rolleyes:

It's still looking like Six Flags on Friday,I've been a busy boy this week.

LATER!!!

Back