DAW Users With ADD

MISTERQCUE said:
5TH ANN HR.COM JAM/RECORDING/BBQ/BEER FEST !!" August 12-14 in Andover,Connecticut!!!!
Where's the "click here to bypass this ad" button???

:D :D

I'll be listening in on NWR, Q-man.

dachay2tnr said:
Where's the "click here to bypass this ad" button???

:D :D

I'll be listening in on NWR, Q-man.

Shame its not Andover, Hampshire otherwise I would be there (ony if they promised not to serve Brats and I wasn't on vacation :p ) :)

Did I mention I will be going on holiday to Tennerife on Friday? :rolleyes:

:cool: <-----me on vacation in my shades and shorts :)

I thought it would be rude of me not to post pictures of my holiday destination :)

Attachments

• iea23c4bc28c.jpg
    iea23c4bc28c.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
  • i0351c3390cd.jpg
    i0351c3390cd.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
  • i6a840e9a990.jpg
    i6a840e9a990.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
Paul881 said:
I thought it would be rude of me not to post pictures of my holiday destination :)
It looks somewhat similar to the view from my house. :rolleyes:

The pool is a little larger, though. :)

Paul881 said:
Talking of which, Mike, where are your Italian trip pics?
I didn't take any myself. My brother took two rolls, and so far he only sent me the first roll (the ones I posted earlier in this thread).

I think the second roll wasn't completely finished yet, and considering how uneventful his life is, it could be a long time before he has an opportunity to take more pictures and finish the roll.

I would be there ony if they promised not to serve Brats
You English have a culinary reputation on par with the French for fighting and Mike for working,a Bratwurst would probably be more than you can handle. :p

My brother took two rolls
They've got this thing called digital photography now,if you're interested I can fill you in on it. ;)

VACATION
HAH!
I will be on vacation in two weeks!Seattle Washington for a wedding.
Of course it's for her family and I'm responsible for her parents. :rolleyes:
The whole itinerary was plotted without consulting me. :mad:
So that means I lug baggage,drive and keep the kids in line.A lot like being at home,just without the benefit of getting paid.

The wife has been looking at Disney cruises. :eek:
So how much do you think a kidney is worth on the black market? :(

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Nice pictures Paul,and thanks for doing your part in keeping the tourism industry afloat.
Its the least I can do - at least no-one can say I didn't give it my best shot. :)

acidrock said:
.VACATION
HAH!
I will be on vacation in two weeks!Seattle Washington for a wedding.
Of course it's for her family and I'm responsible for her parents. :rolleyes:
The whole itinerary was plotted without consulting me. :mad:
So that means I lug baggage,drive and keep the kids in line.A lot like being at home,just without the benefit of getting paid.

The wife has been looking at Disney cruises. :eek:
So how much do you think a kidney is worth on the black market? :(

LATER!!!

This sounds like ....er...fun? :rolleyes: What on earth have you done to deserve this? It must have been very bad :D

Disney, Florida- We took the two girls plus my Mom and Dad a few years back. I said I would only go provided Mickey Mouse did not appear at breakfast (I am not a morning person ;) ) If he did, I would chin him :eek: It went okay but after two weeks I needed a vacation to recover. :(

English cuisine - much derided but over the past ten years a revolution has taken place. London restaraunts and elsewhere) are now full of young French chefs learning to cook in the "new" style.

I live in the middle of nowhere and yet within 20 miles there are at least 6 award winning restaraunts. Brats are not on the menu of any of them ;) :D

Paul881 said:
English cuisine - much derided but over the past ten years a revolution has taken place. London restaraunts are now full of young French chefs who couldn't cut it in France.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh Hi there, you folks are in the air today it seems,

Was just passing by so hello........and eh......as I did not read any of the previous messages I am not really aware of the latest of the latest.

Who needs the latest when yesterday's papers will still deliver................................eh that is......when you get them delivered to your door, you paid your regular subscription, the paperboy could find your house, your dog may not have eaten the first page [or even worse---the whole newspaper].......................

Oh well too many options about things which could go wrong in our worlds.

Eddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul881
English cuisine - much derided but over the past ten years a revolution has taken place. London restaraunts are now full of young French chefs who couldn't cut it in France.

It's much worse than that.I've heard that the best chef in England couldn't be a dishwasher in France. :p

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul881

It's much worse than that.I've heard that the best chef in England couldn't be a dishwasher in France. :p

LATER!!!

Listen "Bratty Boy", I don't have to take that from you, I'm off on vacation to a hotel...where they don't have any...er...er...well, all the Chefs are not English :D

BTW, worst meal I ever had was in France.

Best was in Italy.

Best Chinese was in Holland

Best Thai was in Malaysia

WAs does that tell us?

Don't ask me I'm too busy PACKING for my vacation.:p

:D

Did I mention I am going on holiday tomorrow? :rolleyes:

Back