DAW Users With ADD

Good responses boys, I will ignore Guy´s cheap shot over the Aston Villa shirt but will store it for another day :p

$1540 for a bottle of wine - madness but I am curious to know how it would taste :cool:

Dinner tonight at a cliff top restaurant nearby our hotel. Have saved a big havanna cigar especially for the occasion. Wifey says she may push me over the edge and claim the insurance monies. I have requested an inside table ;)

I admire Chuck´s devotion to duty in not wasting company time posting here. If only I could aspire to such lofty ideals.

Riff-RAff? I aspire to it :D

Catch you later peeps - got a swim planned with a beer later :cool:

Paul881 said:
Dinner tonight at a cliff top restaurant nearby our hotel. Have saved a big havanna cigar especially for the occasion.
- got a swim planned with a beer later :cool:
I'm thnking of putting him on my ignore list, acid. ;)

Paul881 said:
$1540 for a bottle of wine - madness but I am curious to know how it would taste
What got me was the fact that it wasn't even 10 years old. Hardly drinkable yet. :eek:

Dinner tonight at a cliff top restaurant nearby our hotel.
Gee,I hope it's not a drive-thru. :eek:

I admire Chuck´s devotion to duty in not wasting company time posting here.
I admire Mikes devotion to this forum.If only I could aspire to such shallow ideals.

I'm thnking of putting him on my ignore list
His family beat you to it.

Come on Friday!
A week from now I will be on vacation myself.

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
I admire Mikes devotion to this forum.If only I could aspire to such shallow ideals.
Hmmm. I come here to share all my wisdom and worldliness with you heathens, and this is the thanks I get. :(

Perhaps you're just jealous of my 1162 magnificent posts in this thread. :cool:

BTW, what is this thread about?

BTW, what is this thread about?

Packers 7
Chargers 0
I'm really sick of Terrell Owens.
It's raining and crappy.
Did you ever get the deck stained?

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Packers 7
Chargers 0
I'm really sick of Terrell Owens.
It's raining and crappy.
Did you ever get the deck stained?

LATER!!!
Philadelphia in disarray is a good thing. Personally I think they should give T.O. their entire allowance under the salary cap and get rid of the rest of team. :D

Deck
I got the hard part done - the floor. Still need to do the railings, but at least I get to stand up for that. Lately I seem to break all my physical work into 2 to 3 hour increments. There was a time when I would have done two coats on the entire thing in one day. Now I do one coat and it takes 3 days. :(

The sad part is it's too friggin' hot to even get any use of it.

Final score
Packers 10
Chargers 7

Helped out by 3,yes count 'em 3 missed feild goals in the forth quarter by a soon to be unemployed kicker.

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And not one day too soon!

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Final score
Packers 10
Chargers 7

Helped out by 3,yes count 'em 3 missed feild goals in the forth quarter by a soon to be unemployed kicker.
Err, Guy. It's the first game of pre-season. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, the Yankees, after holding leads of 6-2 and 8-4, managed to squeak by Texas 9-8 and pull within 5 games of the idle Red Sox. Time is starting to run out on them, however. :o

Now I remember what this thread was about.

Err, Guy. It's the first game of pre-season.
Err,Mike.They televised the scrimmage against the Bills last week and belive it or not the intrasquad scrimmage was televised the last few years.It regularly wins its time spot.Packer fans isn't a demographic,it's the entire population of the state. :eek:

Plus they'll probably do better in pre-season than in the regular season. :o

Brewers
Can't seem to get over .500. :mad: Still I'm looking forward to taking the family to a game in a few weeks.It'll be the first baseball game I've been to in over ten years.I used to go here and there,but when they gave up trying,I gave up going.One losing season is bad,over a dozen,well that makes bad look good.

LATER!!!

Hey, I just realized I have 4,500 posts. Plus 1,162 in this thread. If I ever get a life, this site is sure gonna miss me. :cool: :cool:

Originally Posted by dachay2tnr
If I ever get a life

Sorry if I was too harsh before,but I have what most people consider a "life" and quite frankly,it's overrated.In fact I think my life is killing me. :eek:

It's cut the grass and then off to buy the wife a birthday present...gulp. :eek: :confused:

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Originally Posted by dachay2tnr
I have what most people consider a "life"
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

noisedude said:
I changed my avatar and blurb line especially for you guys ... in homage to my poor attendance record as of late. :)
Fortunately acidrock has been around to let us know when Friday arrives. :)

dachay2tnr said:
Hey, I just realized I have 4,500 posts. Plus 1,162 in this thread. If I ever get a life, this site is sure gonna miss me. :cool: :cool:

I would miss you Mike :) Acid won´t cuz he has a life.

BTW, Guy, I don´t "do" drive thrus ;) :p :D

Meal was superb, watched the sunset and toasted it down with a very pleasant Rioja. Just in case you were an incy wincy bit curious, seeing how you are trying to ignore me! :)

Hired a car for tomorrow to explore the island a bit more, on Wednesday we have part chartered a catamaran to go see the whales. Should be interesting :cool: Until then, I guess we will have to suffer the pool and ice cold beers in the swim bar :D

Have had time to think more about my music - am going to start gigging again :eek: Have been booked for a charity evening in October. And a wine bar acoustic set. Its just the bloody time to rehearse and focus. I need more vacations :)

Catch you lall later, Mike, get that deck finished, I hope to have a drink with you on it when I come over ;)

Back