Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Again, this is exactly the point!
Back in the day, primitive man thought that thunder and lightning was an anger from the gods. We now know better... that was only 2000 years ago... a TINY amount of time in terms of the Universe. In 2000 years our civilisation will look back on us in the same primitive way. Think about it xxx

They are interdimensional i tell yq. The ufos aren't ships, they are interdimensional beings.
Lets say there are parallel universe, I believe so. I also believe in intelligent beings that we can not reach. Our universe is merely a speck of dust in a bigger universe. Things that we are too simple as a race to be able to comprehend. We are a tiny backward speck of a civilisation in the grand scheme of everything. We are just at the basic level now of everything in our Universe.

I never used to get scared of growing old and dieing one day but I am so fucking scared now
Jimi said

Forget of my name
Remember it only as a hand shake,
Introduction to my belief which is god.
Ride instead the waves of my interpreture,
Music, sound
Hynotic if you choose
But truth and life
Regardless of your questionable timid compromises
Which I intend to erase.
Which I will erase without hint of reward
As I am only a messenger
And you a sheep in process of evolution
Almost at death with yourself
And on the staircase of birth.
Soon you may almost forget the smell of your family...

Try not to "borrow" worry. There's enough shit going on in our lives without adding "but what if" to the bag.

It will all work out in the end.
If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Last edited:
They shot it down! Awe man, well then. Case closed..I don't want to hear any more about the Tic-Tac ..They could not determine how it was flying or 'staying aloft'.. So they shot it with 2 missiles. ..To help with their research efforts I guess...Good luck back engineering it now. Retards.
Screenshot 2023-02-18 024943.jpg

Word is it (they?) were hobby balloons set aloft by a kid's club or something. Who knows, message in a bottle type thing? Nothing a couple million on missiles can't handle. That'll teach 'em, those pesky kids.

Govt competence, ftw.

Word is it (they?) were hobby balloons set aloft by a kid's club or something. Who knows, message in a bottle type thing? Nothing a couple million on missiles can't handle. That'll teach 'em, those pesky kids.

Govt competence, ftw.
Its weird, surely they could have sent some helicopters up to capture them and find out what they are? Its all a bit odd.

The Chinese government are still a bunch of ..... but important to just keep them happy right now until the West can sort out the Ukraine issue. The Russian people are oppressed by Putin and his cronies, when he dies hopefully democracy will be restored to the people and we can all build bridges for a better and more prosperous world.

I was just dropping in to find out if we have come to a definitive answer on whether or not there are flying saucers. I will stop back in next week some time.

If by flying saucer you mean tic tac, then yes, there are. Saucer out, tic tac in. Tic Tac, what's refreshing update, yeah?

I was just dropping in to find out if we have come to a definitive answer on whether or not there are flying saucers. I will stop back in next week some time.
It's certainly not the only way to look at it - but we now have approx 8 billion people on the planet - 6 1/2 billion carry smart phones (I'm told) with photo and video capabilities. "Reports" all the time. But still no definitive, convincing evidence.

I think if there were any aliens from other solar systems near us that had the tech to reach us then they would have made contact by now. Our universe is infinite, I am sure that there are intelligent life forms more advanced than we are somewhere in another galaxy but just so far away. We are still the most simple life form that we know. Completely backward as a species. Time is infinite and beyond our comprehension. Prof Brian Cox is a physicist and former pretty boy keyboard player in a hair rock band from the 80's. I loved his documentary "Universe" on BBC2 last night. He is a great genuine guy and explains things well for simpletons like me 😇🥰

We are sending out unmanned probes into space for a first look.
It seems likely that any aliens out there would also be sending unmanned probes our way first.
It would be a shame if the U.S. Government were shooting down their probes, after billions of miles travelling through space.

Back