Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Hmmmmm? Maybe I've heard of this document before...not sure...

I ran across this article which brings up Roswell as the smoking gun.
I personally do believe the Roswell incident was the beginning of when the U.S. military actually came to possess technology beyond human ( as we know it) capabilities

On July 8, 1947, the exact same day that the Roswell Air Base put out a press release saying that they had a flying saucer in their possession (something they wrote off as a weather balloon just five hours later), Twining canceled a scheduled trip to the West Coast. He did so “due to a very important and sudden matter.” It appears that while it was thought he was in Washington, D.C., travel records show he actually made a trip to New Mexico, where he remained until July 10.

Within two months, the Pentagon asked Twining and his team at Air Materiel Command to get to the bottom of the entire “flying disk” affair. He convened a secret conference with personnel from the Air Institute of Technology, Intelligence assets from T-2 (later, the Foreign Technology Division), the Office of Chief Engineering Division, and the Aircraft, Power Plant and Propeller Laboratories of Engineering (Division T-3).

As Don Schmitt and Tom Carey put it in their Children of Roswell book —
“If the general was attempting to corroborate ‘hardware,’ he couldn’t have gone to better consultants. Clearly, these were ‘nuts and bolts’ experts, not simply lights-in-the-sky speculators. Combined with what Twining knew firsthand to be the truth about the recovery at Roswell and whatever late-breaking status reports he gleaned from these consultants, he decided how to respond to the original demand.”

Of particular interest, T-2 Intelligence at that time was primarily responsible for analyzing any and all foreign, new, or unknown aerial technology that came into the possession of the United States by whatever means. After World War Two, it was logically assumed that most such material devices would be of Soviet origin. Roswell was the cherry on top.

What’s not generally known is that at the end of the letter, handwritten, is the listing of the high-ranking officers and scientists who “coordinated” the memo — again, for the record, people from aircraft, propeller and power plant labs, and the engineering division T-3 at Wright Field.

So, importantly, this three page assessment wasn’t Nathan Twining flying solo with his beliefs about flying disks, but the consensus opinion of the best and brightest minds on the subject area that America had to offer.

Here's the transcript of the memo.....

The Full Transcript​

September 23, 1947
SUBJECT: AMC Opinion Concerning “Flying Discs”
TO: Commanding General
Army Air Forces
Washington 25, D.C.
ATTENTION: Brig. General George Schulgen, AC/AS-2
1. As requested by AC/AS-2 there is presented below the considered opinion of this command concerning the so-called “Flying Discs.” This opinion is based on interrogation report data furnished by AC/AS-2 and preliminary studies by personnel of T-2 and Aircraft Laboratory, Engineering Division T-3. This opinion was arrived at in a conference between personnel from the Air Institute of Technology, Intelligence T-2, Office, Chief of Engineering Division, and the Aircraft, Power Plant and Propeller Laboratories of Engineering Division T-3.
2. It is the opinion that:
a. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.
b. There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as man-made aircraft.
c. There is a possibility that some of the incidents may be caused by natural phenomena, such as meteors.
d. The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and motion which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically or remotely.
e. The apparent common description is as follows:
(1) Metallic or light reflecting surface.
(2) Absence of trail, except in a few instances where the object apparently was operating under high performance conditions.
(3) Circular or elliptical in shape, flat on bottom and domed on top.
(4) Several reports of well kept formation flights varying from three to nine objects.
(5) Normally no associated sound, except in three instances a substantial rumbling roar was noted.
(6) Level flight speeds normally above 300 knots are estimated.
f. It is possible within the present U.S. knowledge — provided extensive detailed development is undertaken — to construct a piloted aircraft which has the general description of the object in sub- paragraph (e) above which would be capable of an approximate range of 7000 miles at subsonic speeds.
g. Any development in this country along the lines indicated would be extremely expensive, time consuming and at the considerable expense of current projects and therefore, if directed, should be set up independently of existing projects.
h. Due consideration must be given the following:-
(1) The possibility that these objects are of domestic origin — the product of some high security project not known to AC/AS-2 or this Command.
(2) The lack of physical evidence in the shape of crash recovered exhibits which would undeniably prove the existence of these subjects.
(3) The possibility that some foreign nation has a form of propulsion possibly nuclear, which is outside of our domestic knowledge.
3. It is recommended that:
a. Headquarters, Army Air Forces issue a directive assigning a priority, security classification and Code name for a detailed study of this matter to include the preparation of complete sets of all available and pertinent data which will then be made available to the Army, Navy, Atomic Energy Commission, JRDB, the Air Force Scientific Advisory Group, NACA, and the RAND and NEPA projects for comments and recommendations, with a preliminary report to be forwarded within 15 days of receipt of the data and a detailed report thereafter every 30 days as the investigation develops. A complete interchange of data should be affected.
4. Awaiting a specific directive AMC will continue the investigation within its current resources in order to more closely define the nature of the phenomenon. Detailed Essential Elements of Information will be formulated immediately for transmittal thru channels.
N.F. TWINING
Lieutenant General, U.S.A.
Commanding

Just saying...

Roswell Eyewitness Makes Death-bed Confession
July 6, 2007 By Sam Sloan 5 Comments

roswelldebris.jpg

The 1947 incident, now famously called “The Roswell Incident,” really did include materials from a crashed alien spacecraft, according to a death-bed confession from the first government official on the scene of that now infamous New Mexico ranch.

After U.S. Army intelligence officer Jesse Marcel died he left his confession for all to read and charged his physician son, Jesse Marcel, Jr. – who was an 11-year old boy at the time of the event, to make his side of the story public after Marcel Sr.’s death.

Marcel’s confession reveals that the material he gathered up from the crash site did not include anything of Earthly origin, nor was it material from a man-made weather balloon. One of Marcel’s specialties was radar tracking of such devices and his top secret clearance would have made him aware of any such projects going on in the area. No such “spy” balloon operation was taking place at the time.

Marcel, who allowed his family to see some of the material before taking it into the base, was amazed at the kind of stuff he was holding in his hands, and knew it wasn’t anything any government on Earth was capable of producing at the time. He claims that, under orders, he was told to never speak of this as anything other than a weather balloon as long as he was alive. Being a proper soldier he obeyed those orders up to the time of this death, but left his version of the story for his son to make known. Marcel Sr. also warned his family to never speak of it until after his death. They all listened to him and have remained silent until now. Once again obeying his father’s wishes Marcel Jr. is now making the story known now that Sr. is dead.

Concerning the famous picture shown above, the image does show Marcel with real weather balloon material. He claims in his confession that the actual material retrieved from the crash site was long gone by that time to another location and he was ordered to pose with this well known material.

As far as there being dead or alive aliens on board, Marcel Sr. could not confirm or deny their existence as he was only involved with the collection of the material from the initial debris field, which was spread out over several hundreds of yards. There was a second reported crash site that evening but Marcel was not a part of that operation.

June 18, 2021

Tae wrote:
"there's more to this life than meets the eye and we are capable of understanding..."

I would have said, we are incapable of understanding what other people may have seen and witnessed throughout their lives living on this small planet.

Scientists have, so far, failed to identify the edges of the universe that we live in.

The world we live in is "a small world".

Reactions: TAE
June 18, 2021

Tae wrote:
"there's more to this life than meets the eye and we are capable of understanding..."

I would have said, we are incapable of understanding what other people may have seen and witnessed throughout their lives living on this small planet.

Scientists have, so far, failed to identify the edges of the universe that we live in.

....after all.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
I have had some UFOs come flying past my head while in fights with the wife. One was later identified as a can of Cambells soup. Another on the incoming was identified as a flashlight. Most of the times I was under the influence of stupidity and alcohol, among other drugs, so my testimony may not hold up in a court of law.

I have had some UFOs come flying past my head while in fights with the wife. One was later identified as a can of Cambells soup. Another on the incoming was identified as a flashlight. Most of the times I was under the influence of stupidity and alcohol, among other drugs, so my testimony may not hold up in a court of law.
And he lived to tell the tale :laughings:

They are tasty cans, I hope you and your good lady made things up and you apologised, boiled the soup up and shared with a nice bit of crusty bread with some proper butter and went and had a bloody good shag and a cuddle and a laugh. The best and most exciting passionate sex I ever had with my girl was when we had had a blazing arguement then we made up... 🥰🥰🥰

They are tasty cans, I hope you and your good lady made things up and you apologised, boiled the soup up and shared with a nice bit of crusty bread with some proper butter and went and had a bloody good shag and a cuddle and a laugh. The best and most exciting passionate sex I ever had with my girl was when we had had a blazing arguement then we made up... 🥰🥰🥰
That was over thirty or more years ago. Now we can say anything we like and we know no is going anywhere. I can call her a cunt and she can call me.. well I can't think of anything that she hasn't called me that I didnt deserve, but, it takes two to tango.

That was over thirty or more years ago. Now we can say anything we like and we know no is going anywhere. I can call her a cunt and she can call me.. well I can't think of anything that she hasn't called me that I didnt deserve, but, it takes two to tango.
Thats nice xxx

Its good you are still together. I dreamed of that but never achieved it.

Two miserable old gits moaning on at each other but still in love..... thats pretty cool xxx 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I envy you mate xxx

Sorry just a bit o humour..

When she comes in on her birthday or your aniversary have a big boquet waiting for her... bottle of wine and err... maybe dress like her favourite rock star.

Guarrenteed...

She will see and understand the song. Girls love romantic stuff, trust me xxx

Sorry just a bit o humour..

When she comes in on her birthday or your aniversary have a big boquet waiting for her... bottle of wine and err... maybe dress like her favourite rock star.

Guarrenteed...

She will see and understand the song. Girls love romantic stuff, trust me xxx

I blew it mate. 3 failed times. I am alone now and I accept and its ok fine

June 18, 2021

Tae wrote:

This is all a very interesting concept. We talk of 3 dimensions and space but what about the 4th dimension? ... time?

This is all a very interesting concept. We talk of 3 dimensions and space but what about the 4th dimension? ... time?
And also there is another.... it was created by a being that was called James Webb... it was a strange creation and went into the 5th and possibly most unusual dimension that we could not comprehend. A land of strange people who had been captured from the year of 1967 in a strange mass of time that had hypnotized the whole world of people below 25 into believing that the world would be cured of evil if they lay around in muddy fields and smoked dope. These people are now very sucessful leaders in our society and brilliant rich capitalists for our benefit... god bless them xxxx

It was a wonderful time for the rich idealistic hippies who resolved to change the world. They are all hedge fund managers now...

Am I cynical? Way yeah 🥰🥰🥰🥰

This thread is still going? People are excessively excited lately with balloons hovering around and iron balls stranding on beaches. LoL. 🤣

This thread is still going? People are excessively excited lately with balloons hovering around and iron balls stranding on beaches. LoL. 🤣
Yes I like Jimmy Webb, I love Witchita Lineman and MacArthur Park. I was just injecting a bit of weird odd humour into this silly rather pointless thread xxx 🥰🥰🥰😇😇😇

Back