Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Isn't it funny that aliens from across the galaxy would choose an out of the way piece of desert when there's an entire globe available? I mean, what's so special about Arizona and New Mexico compared to the Sahara, the middle of Australian, the Arabian desert, the Gobi desert, etc? Any why do they like deserts, when all the big population centers are not there?

Maybe they're not aliens (I'm sorry ... undocumented space travellers).
Certainly not all sightings are in deserts.... The USS Nemitz incident is San Diego in 2004 is one of the most compelling "proof of the pudding" reports we have had to date....There is no explanation other than we just don't know what we don't know....and clearly WE DON'T KNOW. This sighting "broke the mold" "Blew their minds" and was documented, observed and recorded with the best of the best technology the most powerful nation in world had in 2004.

If this aerial phenomenon originated from our own planet or from other dimension, God only knows ( at this time )

To answer as to why life from somewhere else would want to check out planet earth...
Why do people living in one place go visit other places? To see shit they haven't seen.
We live on this little myopic planet that I have lived on for almost 70 years....for sure ever since I was a little kid I have wanted to travel and explore. Here I am knocking on 70's door and I have sooo much more I want to explore, see and experience just here on this little speck of nothing dust in the Cosmos of everything.. Imagine "if" it was possible to get to the other side of the milky way in the blink of an eye or better yet to the other side of the other side of all universes known and unknown at the snap of your fingers.. Man I would take that ride in a heart beat.
Think of those poor bastards sitting on ships for months to get from Europe to the U.S. back when Columbus sailed the seas. I complain because it takes 9 hours to get from Europe to the U.S. We are blinded by what we don't know.. Those knuckleheads sitting on that ship back then could have never imagined / would have given their eye teeth to make the trip in 9 hours

Jimi's up from the sky lyrics is one crazy theory of what this might be...a people farm o_O or what I think it is a "soul farm" We are all in the process of evolution, almost at death with ourselves, yet on the staircase of birth. We are all on this journey to nowhere, the great migration...move along now. :laughings:

The Jimi Hendrix Experience Lyrics

"Up From The Skies"

I just want to talk to you
I won't uh, do you no harm
I just want to know about your different lives
On this here people farm
I heard some of you got your families
Living in cages, tall and cold
And some just stay there and, dust away
Past the age of old

Is this true?
Please let me talk to you

I just want to know about
The rooms behind your minds
Do I see a vacuum there
Or am I going blind?
Or is it just uh, remains from vibrations
And echoes long ago
Things like "Love the World"
And uh, "Let your fancy Flow"

Is this true?
Please let me talk to you
Let me talk to you

I have lived here before, the days of ice
And of course this is why I'm so concerned
And I come back to find the stars misplaced
And the smell of a world that has burned
A smell of the world that has burned

Yeah well, maybe
Maybe it's just a change of climate
I can dig it
I can dig it baby, I just want to see

So where do I purchase my ticket?
I would just like to have a ringside seat
I want to know about the new Mother Earth
I want to hear and see everything

It will be awhile before the new tech is released but I believe it’s domestic and wickedly beyond any conventional tech we know. Even if not the U.S. there seems to be some game-changing tech that is advanced enough to appear as ‘magic’, and that in itself is exciting

Reactions: TAE
Back