Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

You're trolling dude...I'm not biting

John_Bauer_1915_Wikipedia-copy.jpg

I remember being taught in high school about the smallest particles in the Universe called atoms, and how all things were made from them.

You're trolling dude...I'm not biting
My stating things you can't refute isn't trolling.

brassplyer said:
there are more discoveries to be made but that doesn't mean everything is possible.
Doesn't mean it's impossible, either.
A bar of lead can't be turned into an equal size bar of gold. Breeding pink and green unicorns is impossible.

My original statement is that no one has demonstrated the ability to travel vast distances fast enough to make the notion of visitors from far reaches of the universe plausible. This statement remains true.

My stating things you can't refute isn't trolling.

A bar of lead can't be turned into an equal size bar of gold. Breeding pink and green unicorns is impossible.

My original statement is that no one has demonstrated the ability to travel vast distances fast enough to make the notion of visitors from far reaches of the universe plausible. This statement remains true.
It is possible in theory to create purest Green!

It is possible in theory to create purest Green!
It is actually posibble to travel forward in time space bends and if you travel away in space then the time continum with bring you back later than you started. Pretty miniscule though. Armstrong and Buz were probably about 5 minits out of the zone when they touched down

Yes What about the Higgs Boson?
The big bang theory was that a speck of dust expanded into a Universe and continues to expand to reach infinity then it contracts back to a speck of dust over time ad infinitum. The continum continous in space and time. There are an infinite number of universes existing in a parallel way in a sense we can not understand...

Indeed. That last one(or was it the one before last), I don't know, cylindrical and silver..... you mean kinda tic tac shaped?
TIme travel is theoretically possible, but only forwards, Einstien proved it. If astraunauts travel into space then they will come back at a later relative time than they left. That is scientifically proven xx

I do not think that there are any intellegent beings able to reach us yet sadly Ray
The whole thing about passing through a black hole into a parallel universe is quite simply snake oil theory. It is simple physics. The collapsed star creates infinite mass and gravity in a tiny space, simple as that. Things that the human mind does not comprehend yet 👍

The whole thing about passing through a black hole into a parallel universe is quite simply snake oil theory. It is simple physics. The collapsed star creates infinite mass and gravity in a tiny space, simple as that. Things that the human mind does not comprehend yet 👍
Mind this is such a great album and Alex sound is just fab 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Back