Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Indeed. That last one(or was it the one before last), I don't know, cylindrical and silver..... you mean kinda tic tac shaped?
I'm thinking our military capabilities would not be able to even get close to "shooting down" the tic tac ship that was tracked by the Nemitz.
The news is using the word UFO on these recent shot downs but I'm doubting they are shooting down advanced civilization ships.

I'm thinking our military capabilities would not be able to even get close to "shooting down" the tic tac ship that was tracked by the Nemitz.
It was radar faults that cannot be discussed.
The news is using the word UFO on these recent shot downs but I'm doubting they are shooting down advanced civilization ships.
No we shoot them down all the time. Fuck those aliens.
Screenshot 2023-02-11 181724.jpg

The Invasion has begun!
Screenshot 2023-02-13 082430.jpg
Screenshot 2023-02-13 085045.jpg
Screenshot 2023-02-13 085109.jpg
Die you fuckin aliens! Game over man, game over..Chiefs win Chiefs win!

Last edited:
My original statement is that no one has demonstrated the ability to travel vast distances fast enough to make the notion of visitors from far reaches of the universe plausible. This statement remains true.
Using modern materials and having our current understanding of time and space you're not wrong.

I think it's fun to consider that we may not be the most advanced civilization that has ever lived in this vast and ancient Universe.

Reactions: TAE
I think it's fun to consider that we may not be the most advanced civilization that has ever lived in this vast and ancient Universe.
Knowing what we know about the size and magnitude of our single universe, I can't wrap my head around anyone not thinking that it is incredibly likely.

Knowing what we know about the size and magnitude of our single universe, I can't wrap my head around anyone not thinking that it is incredibly likely.
Some people are flexible in their ability to consider other opinions and possibilities, and some people are fixed in their beliefs. There's no point in even talking to the latter. All they want to hear is they're right. It's pointless.

I just find it weird with the technological and scientific advancements over the last 100 years, and the Universe being as large as it is and as old as it is that someone is even unwilling to consider that life may exist elsewhere and that what we are experiencing today, here in this one little spot in this vast Universe is the pinnacle of creation. :laughings:

H2x1_NES_BalloonFight.jpg

Last edited:
Using modern materials and having our current understanding of time and space you're not wrong.

Hmm, you sure about that? It might not be as fun as you imagine. :oops:

Baaaahahahahaha......

1676332959571.png

Not to try and annoy you but honestly you can't say "for sure" unless you know something that the U.S. military doesn't know. For sure they aren't saying "for sure" these are not from somewhere other than earth. They don't know. To say anything other than they are of unknown origin is as scientifically unsupported as me saying "for sure" they are from outer space....which I don't. But I can say that "for sure" no earthlings can explain what these tic tacs are or how in the heck they move at the "unearthly" speeds and angles they move, disappear in an instant and are able to disable military nuclear missile sites at their whim. Crazy unexplainable phenomenon's indeed.
For sure! 😁

Some people are flexible in their ability to consider other opinions and possibilities, and some people are fixed in their beliefs. There's no point in even talking to the latter. All they want to hear is they're right. It's pointless.

I just find it weird with the technological and scientific advancements over the last 100 years, and the Universe being as large as it is and as old as it is that someone is even unwilling to consider that life may exist elsewhere and that what we are experiencing today, here in this one little spot in this vast Universe is the pinnacle of creation. :laughings:
I am flexible in my belief EZ however I have no belief in religion, but I respect your right xxx

One day we will make contact with others. We are still very primitive in our universe and simplistic beings in time and space xxxx
Now THIS I am not so sure about. The Fermi paradox tells a lot against the chances of it to happen. I think that although we are not alone at the end is as if we were. If you can get me.

One day we will make contact with others. We are still very primitive in our universe and simplistic beings in time and space xxxx

Faith and belief is a personal thing. I wish so much I had faith in a god. But sadly I have no faith. I have a belief in love and kindness for fellow beings. I believe in good. Thats it

Now THIS I am not so sure about. The Fermi paradox tells a lot against the chances of it to happen. I think that although we are not alone at the end is as if we were. If you can get me.
The universe is infinite in time and space, one day in a million billion years there will be other civilisations like ours but the sun will have collapsed and eaten our solar system. Our race will simply be one of another small civilisation that has passed and gone.

The universe is infinite in time and space, one day in a million billion years there will be other civilisations like ours but the sun will have collapsed and eaten our solar system. Our race will simply be one of another small civilisation that has passed and gone.
One day mankind will be at peace with each other. No more wars, no more killing. Every child born given some hope in life xxx

Again, this is exactly the point!

One day we will have hope and peace and prosperity for all children born on our planet. Then we will just fly around in space starting wars with Klingons. Gene told us that !!! 🥰🥰🥰
Our world gets better and sorts everything out then we fight and squabble in space with Aliens to replace it xxxxxx

Back