Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

There are aliens but they are NOT around.
There are UFOs and flying saucers but they are NOT alien spaceships.

There are aliens but they are NOT around.
There are UFOs and flying saucers but they are NOT alien spaceships.
Curious what you think the tic tac things that the USS Nemitz in San Diego both visually and on radar tracked are, and where they came from?

Likewise your belief of this newer one on USS Omaha Also in San Diego

The Malmstrum incident leaves me to believe superiorly advanced beings (to we silly humans), be they terrestrial or extra terrestrial are keeping an eye on things.

I conjecture this was just a test to confirm they could if needed disarm the nukes.

Last edited:
Curious what you think the tic tac things that the USS Nemitz in San Diego both visually and on radar tracked are, and where they came from?
Likewise your belief of this newer one on USS Omaha Also in San Diego
I cannot tell you where they came from but for sure not the outer space!

There are other intelligent life forms in our Universe, there must be. But they are simply so far away that they can not reach us and we can not reach them. That is it xxx
It will take many millions of years before we can make contact with other intelligent beings. We are just a speck of dust in our universe

I cannot tell you where they came from but for sure not the outer space!
Not to try and annoy you but honestly you can't say "for sure" unless you know something that the U.S. military doesn't know. For sure they aren't saying "for sure" these are not from somewhere other than earth. They don't know. To say anything other than they are of unknown origin is as scientifically unsupported as me saying "for sure" they are from outer space....which I don't. But I can say that "for sure" no earthlings can explain what these tic tacs are or how in the heck they move at the "unearthly" speeds and angles they move, disappear in an instant and are able to disable military nuclear missile sites at their whim. Crazy unexplainable phenomenon's indeed.

There are other intelligent life forms in our Universe, there must be. But they are simply so far away that they can not reach us and we can not reach them. That is it xxx
You must accept the reality that we just don't know what we don't know. Time travel, interdimensional travel, all real potential possibilities. Think how laughable the idea would have been to tell the greatest minds of 200 years ago that we would be sending men to the moon. Sending ships to Mars.

Not to try and annoy you but honestly you can't say "for sure" unless you know something that the U.S. military doesn't know. For sure they aren't saying "for sure" these are not from somewhere other than earth. They don't know. To say anything other than they are of unknown origin is as scientifically unsupported as me saying "for sure" they are from outer space....which I don't. But I can say that "for sure" no earthlings can explain what these tic tacs are or how in the heck they move at the "unearthly" speeds and angles they move, disappear in an instant and are able to disable military nuclear missile sites at their whim. Crazy unexplainable phenomenon's indeed.
Look man sorry, there are no such things as UFO's. There are other intelligent beings on other planets but they are millions of light years away from us, we can not reach them and they can not reach us... yet

You must accept the reality that we just don't know what we don't know. Time travel, interdimensional travel, all real potential possibilities. Think how laughable the idea would have been to tell the greatest minds of 200 years ago that we would be sending men to the moon. Sending ships to Mars.
Time travel theory exists. But only to the future. Time warps in space. Space is warped

Space is not a straight line it is curved by its nature warped by different forces and dark matter
A black hole is a collapsed star with infinite mass and gravity. Imagine something with the pull and the gravity of a huge star that collapses into something the size of a grain of sand that still has the mass and of gravity of a huge star then you will understand the theory of a black hole xxx

Time travel theory exists. But only to the future. Time warps in space. Space is warped
We try to give a label, a name, to something that is way beyond our human capacity to comprehend.
We are only capable of seeing this world through our eyes and our senses and that is all we can discuss.
We suffer from an incredibly myopic and limited view of what is and what isn't.

We try to give a label, a name, to something that is way beyond our human capacity to comprehend.
We are only capable of seeing this world through our eyes and our senses and that is all we can discuss.
THIS!! ^^^^^^^^

brassplyer said:
What I've never seen a convincing explanation of is if there are supposedly extraterrestrials visiting Earth how they would have gotten here based on tech that's been proven to exist and isn't fundamentally disputed by anyone as being possible.
Based upon your post either you didn't watch the video or watched it with your eyes closed and you ears plugged. The videos and testimonies ARE REAL U.S. navy released information and 100% unexplainable based upon what we currently know. "UAP", "Unexplainable Aerial Phenomenon" ....you want a convincing explanation of how these craft get here based on tech that's proven to exist? In our little microcosm it doesn't. The fact is we don't know and probably never will. I lean with Jerry's (Dogooder) possible explanation that it is probably some type of interdimensional travel. Not physical travel that gets these zippy zoomy craft here from somewhere out there....but once here and visible to our earthly eyes they have capabilities in flight the likes of which we've not a clue. A human could not survive the g forces that would be created pulling off the unbelievably fast and precise aerial maneuvers that these tic tac shaped craft (the size of a 747) pull off.
My comment stands - it's still just people stating that they saw something and unable to state anything meaningful about the nature of it.

you want a convincing explanation of how these craft get here based on tech that's proven to exist?
Yup.

In our little microcosm it doesn't.
I'm aware of this. In other words after watching the video you still don't have any proof that meets my standards.

probably some type of interdimensional travel
*Probably* "some kind of interdimensional travel" - with no proof that "interdimensional" actually means anything, and still no demonstration of such tech.

You're happy to accept little green men from far across the universe as reality wholly on the basis of it "probably" being something you neither understand nor can demonstrate.

I'm not.

Reactions: TAE
You must accept the reality that we just don't know what we don't know. Time travel, interdimensional travel, all real potential possibilities. Think how laughable the idea would have been to tell the greatest minds of 200 years ago that we would be sending men to the moon. Sending ships to Mars.We try to give a label, a name, to something that is way beyond our human capacity to comprehend.
It wasn't at all beyond their capacity - I guarantee the greatest minds of 200 years ago would have been perfectly capable of understanding if the person telling them about it explained how it's done. 200 years ago not all of it was unknown to them - they understood mathematics - you could explain electronics and computer tech to them in a day or two. Charles Babbage was born in 1791 - his difference engine was the precursor to the computer. Certainly they had an understanding of astronomy, planetary orbits. The principles of rocketry have been around far longer than 200 years - there are even stories of ill-fated attempts to propel men with rockets in ancient times - they ended in disaster but so did a lot of early attempts at launching a rocket into space.

Certainly there were advances in metallurgy, chemistry, engineering - they could show them how it all fits together. I'm sure once they've seen a few key pieces of information they'd connect the dots on their own. I imagine the same would be true of the greatest minds going back a long way.

Time travel, interdimensional travel, all real potential possibilities

That's word salad. They're things that have been pondered, that doesn't make them possibilities any more than breeding pink and green unicorns is a possibility.

There's currently no one who can actually explain how people or crafts can be transported at speeds even approaching light speed which isn't nearly fast enough to travel vast distances in a time-frame that makes sense let alone vastly faster than light speed which has so far been declared by many to be impossible. I guarantee there are those striving to explore the possibility anyway but so far they've come up with nada.

Not at all correct - we can't see ultraviolet light or x-rays or directly detect any number of other things but ways have been figured out to detect them anyway. I promise you people get it - there are more discoveries to be made but that doesn't mean everything is possible.

Last edited:
Back