anyone wanna collab?

Alright, cool. I'll keep you updated...I'm way excited to get good sounds from my hands...it'll allow me to play well into the night (noise and my hectic work hours make it hard for me to play during daylight hours). I'll be able to spend more time tracking, and less time B.S'ing...

so when you gonna email me that smokin' cowbell track??

my throat is feelin better, so i think i might be ready to get this song going...i just need someone to do the geetar.

I have the triggers, cymbals etc. Just waiting for that stupid trigger I/O to come in. I haven't forgotten about ya. I'll give you a status report when it gets here....

BUMP. i'm still interested in doing this cover. my new multipurpose studio room is on it's way up! framing is pretty much done, just gotta put the walls up and i'll be in business. :D

I finally got everything, but I think I'm having issues with my triggers, and I don't have the time to record acoustic (neighbors FTL)... I'm working with the maker of the triggers, and adjusting my trigger i/o and DKFH to get it to work... When I hit the drums it plays a million samples at a time...which is REALLY annoying, and makes ANY drumming nearly impossible. Sorry bro, I'm tryin' to get this fixed,

-Joel

well if you're still interested, apparently there's no rush haha. maybe by the end of '07 this could be done

Zed, I'll attempt whatever...I blow as a drummer, and think this is way beyond me, but would try and learn it after I'm done with my current projects. Why don't you do the drums? You're way better than I am. Or convince Greg to learn it...he'd smoke it...:cool:

Zed, I'll attempt whatever...I blow as a drummer, and think this is way beyond me, but would try and learn it after I'm done with my current projects. Why don't you do the drums? You're way better than I am. Or convince Greg to learn it...he'd smoke it...:cool:
i could end up doing the drums, the reason i didn't wanna do it was because i have no place to record them yet, but the room is almost done so if nobody steps up to the plate by then, i might have to learn it my damn self!
i could do the guitars.

what do you have recorded so far?
nothing has been recorded so far, just trying to get the lineup confirmed for now. then the next step would i guess be to record the drums and bass. that would be sweet if you could do the geetars though. just keep checking in here to see where everything's at.

i'll wait until the drums are recorded and will keep checking back. hopefully soon, i love that song :]

Back