Anyone know what's up with the Stephen Paul Mic?

kojdogg

bollocks redux!
I started a thread asking about the Studio Projects CS line and the predictable off topic drift here brought it to the Stephen Paul mic, so I'm starting a thread about the Stephen Paul mic hoping that the predictable off topic drift might bring it back to the Studio Projects CS line, though I'm also interested in the Shure KSM32 and KSM44, and various versions of the Sennheiser MD421 if people would rather stray to discussion of those mics. :D

Sorry about that thread...for all I knew the prices listed for the CS series looked like they might have been the Steven Paul design...I remember chatting with Steven days before he died :(

Yeah-- the story is really sad. Like many others who were brilliant and gifted, he left far too early. :(

That said, let's please stay OFF topic please :)

Shhhh!!!!

Here comes mshilarious!

MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONESMICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES (God, Uhura was HOT!) MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONESMICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES MICROPHONES

You know what my problem is? The lame-o VO guy doing the trailer pronounces it "Star Trak". He needs to have his SM7B crammed up his poopchute! :mad:

(that was on topic) :p

You know what my problem is? The lame-o VO guy doing the trailer pronounces it "Star Trak". He needs to have his SM7B crammed up his poopchute! :mad:

(that was on topic) :p

[edit: self moderated-- too easy/obvious and therefore lame :)]

EDIT: Excellent post! Please tell me more about the CS series of microphones!

Last edited:
Back