Alesis Ion

Liftsounds

I just purchased a used Alesis ion. I had one some years ago and ALWAYS regretted selling it. The previous owner seemed to only program it for a wide variety of noise and low percussive sounds. Is there a way to erase individual patches one at a time and start from scratch to rebuild a new library of sounds?

Thank you. It is very bizarre. every patch of the first 100+ have different parts of the keyboard functioning. Most as a split with two patches, but some with no voice assigned to half of the keyboard. I think someone had this and had no idea what they were doing, but learned how to split the keyboard without assigning voices.

You probably don't have the factory voices still. I'd look at doing a factory reset, to get rid of previous voices.
I do like analogue modelling synths. They are so versatile.
Perhaps you can download the manual.

I've been going through the manual and
You probably don't have the factory voices still. I'd look at doing a factory reset, to get rid of previous voices.
I do like analogue modelling synths. They are so versatile.
Perhaps you can download the manual.
Hello, and thank you for your response. I've been going through the manual and I see everything except how to erase a setup. That is what I would like to know how to do. I'll keep reviewing the manual, but if you know how, I would certainly be very grateful for any assistance. Best, Chip

Back