DAW Users With ADD

The NY Times summed it up this way...

Sanchez = widely regarded as a flawed QB
Tebow = widely regarded as hopelessly flawed

Don't know that I could have said it better myself. :)

D@mnnnn, it's bad enuff my Mets can't compete this year nor even whip Madoff's gism off their mouths,
now the Jets go out & sign a person who's skill set is suitable for cricket!!??
We are officially now the laughing stock of the NFL!!!!

I'm switchin to rugby & team-table tennis!!!!

It's Friday!
For me,we've been working four day weeks.Usually that's not such a good thing,but this year March has been more like May or June.:cool:

New stuff
I got one of these,it works great for pulling bridge pins,not so great for opening bottles.:drunk:

The coolest thing I got though was this,with my discount I only paid $20 for it!Bang for the buck king.:guitar:

MF also shorted me a tone bar.I called them back and told me they would send it right away,no questions asked.

LATER!!!

I may have to get me one of those bridge pin pullers. I didn't even know they made something like that. I use a needle nose pliers and they are always slipping off the pin head. I guess I can afford $2.99 considering I can use the money from my returned guitar. :)

I heard a guy on the radio today saying that only the Jets could trade for a quarterback controversy. Pretty funny. :D

I may have to get me one of those bridge pin pullers. I didn't even know they made something like that. I use a needle nose pliers and they are always slipping off the pin head. I guess I can afford $2.99 considering I can use the money from my returned guitar. :)

I heard a guy on the radio today saying that only the Jets could trade for a quarterback controversy. Pretty funny. :D

Do you have a peg winder?If not get one of those too.

What's a peg winder? You mean that thing for turning the tuning knobs when changing strings? Yeah, I have one of those.

I always assumed everyone had one,but in a thread about changing strings the subject came up and some people never even heard of them.

One other item that's made my life easier is a headstock tuner,no cables.no bending over to the internal mic and getting interference from other noises.My old tuner never gets used.The tuner in SONAR sucks IMO.

I always used bullnose pliers to pull pins, and still use it to nip strings.They're great for pulling out nails with no heads too.

One other item that's made my life easier is a headstock tuner,no cables.no bending over to the internal mic and getting interference from other noises.My old tuner never gets used.The tuner in SONAR sucks IMO.
Yeah, I have one of those too. For years I used an electronic tuner that you had to plug your cable into. It worked fine, but it only had 6 notes available (the 6 guitar strings), and you had to move a selector switch every time you moved from one string to the next. Royal pita. The headstock tuner cost me $20 and is so much more convenient. Turn it on, tune your strings, turn it off. It does go through batteries, however.

Good news
Well maybe.My wife got a new job as a cosmetolgy instructor,but it's only as a substitute.She'll continue to work her present job as well.We have no idea how often she'll be called in,but it's more of a foot in the door situation.Plus it gives her an opportunity to see how she likes it.Hopefully she gets a full time position which would solidify the financial situation at home andf put us on roughly the same schedule.
Her job now was great while the kids were growing up because of her flexible hours,but now they can pretty much take care of themselves.

Dog
We're really thinking about getting one.Something in the 40-60lb range,nothing too big,but definitely not a lap dog,I hate those.We'll probably head down to the humane society and pick up a mutt,they usually have the best temperment and are easy to train.I'm definitely not paying big bucks for a purebred.
We had dogs when we were kids,I kind of would like one around the house while my kids are still around.I feel a little better about it now because my kids can help out:rolleyes: and we have a big yard now for it to roam.I have a neighbor with two dogs who have a small concrete fenced in area that they are confined to and I've never seen them taken for a walk,that's a shame IMO.

Today
Nothing on tap,the weather cooled down but it's still warm for March.I cut one area of grass last week,I may have to cut the whole lawn this werekend.That's about a month ahead of schedule,especially being lakeside.

LATER!!!

Yesterday, wifey and I headed out to the beach club and we just lay around all day. Same as a workday really! Well, for me anyway.:laughings:

And Guy is into his property empire; sending his poor wife out to work, putting his kids up chimneys whilst he lays around and gets a dog!

Back