DAW Users With ADD

I've been on vacation from recording. Used the past year to build a studio on the basement. And it went live this weekend! :D

If you haven't read the "Hey Moskus" thread lately, I can reveal that I caved after 10 years and got married (for real). ;)

How are things on your side of the world?

We got our first snow of the season last night. Probably 1-2 inches.

However, this morning it is raining, and washing it away... and therefore my record of not having had to shovel this year remains intact.

This could be a first. :cool:

We got our first snow of the season last night. Probably 1-2 inches.

However, this morning it is raining, and washing it away... and therefore my record of not having had to shovel this year remains intact.

This could be a first. :cool:

We are having strange weather too. It finally stopped raining and now we have clear blue skies and temperatures of 60-64 Deg during the day, heavy frosts, very misty mornings and then beautiful days :confused: Can't believe it's February:cool: I have been on my bike three times since last Friday. In between working. ;)

New Job This is going great so far and I can really see why I needed to move. Lets hope the honeymoon period lasts - my new boss who hired me is now moving to another position and so another boss is coming in. This happened at my last company and I exchanged an okay boss for an arsehole.:mad:

Valentines day tomorrow - the one sure fire day in the year to get laid if you play the game right ;)

Valentines day tomorrow - the one sure fire day in the year to get laid if you play the game right ;)
Better check the limit on your credit cards.

The weather

It's been either snowing or really cold.It's been our worst winter in at least a decade,Madison set a record for most snowfall in a season and there's a lot of snow to come,including tomorrow.I'll be running out of places to put snow pretty soon.

On the bright side I've got a four day weekend.:cool:I asked for tomorrow off and my boss talked me intotaking Friday off.If I'm not shoveling tomorrow I'll take my wife out for lunch,whoo hooo!

My gawd, is this thread still alive and kicking?!?
Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy,don't it?

LATER!!!!

The Definition of Irony
I just did a quick and dirty calculation of my 2007 tax return. Preliminary numbers suggest that I will be using Bush's tax rebate check to pay my taxes. :( :( :(

That will surely stimulate the economy. :rolleyes:

The Definition of Irony
I just did a quick and dirty calculation of my 2007 tax return. Preliminary numbers suggest that I will be using Bush's tax rebate check to pay my taxes. :( :( :(

When I see the amount of tax I pay on an annualised basis it brings tears to my eyes. Seems like I have to work until May each year before I start earning for myself:mad:

Seems like I have to work until May each year before I start earning for myself:mad:
Let' see...

Jan - May = taxes
Jun - Jul = liquor bill
Aug - Nov = vacation expenses
Dec = Xmas presents

It's a wonder how you get by. :D

BTW, speaking of Dec., I never got my Xmas present from you. :mad:

Let' see...

Jan - May = taxes
Jun - Jul = liquor bill
Aug - Nov = vacation expenses
Dec = Xmas presents

It's a wonder how you get by. :D

BTW, speaking of Dec., I never got my Xmas present from you. :mad:
Its in the post :p

And don't forget, I send my wife out to work too;)

:D

The Definition of Irony

How funny - I just opened my post and found a cheque from the IRS for $1800:D Money that they have owed me since April 2007:mad:

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you made it through Valentines day alive.

My kids have a half day of school and Monday off but I won't have to do much parenting as my son finally got a Wii.:DI'm hoping to slink down into the basement and get something done.
I sent a copy of a song to a friend of mine who will hopefully play lead on it.He's the best musician I know and I've been bugging him for years to do something for me.Currently he devotes his musical time to his church which I told him was a waste of time because he's probably going to hell anyways.

The Definition of Irony

You don't even have a job and you still owe money?:eek::confused:You need some deductions,I'll send you mine.Don't send them back until they can support me.

LATER!!!!

Well alrighty then. Happy Friday to you, too. :D

Our lead singer is about halfway through his 6-week Aruba vacation. :rolleyes: (He and Paul would get along great together.) So that means no Dachays for a few more weeks. :(

So like you can't record without adult supervision or something?:confused:

Yes, Valentines Day was a great success;) :D

Even better was the fact that I just got home from work and learnt that the sale of my shares from my previous employer had gone through and the money was in my account.:D

Then I learnt that our eldest daughter who finishes University (studying English-American Literature) in May has just been offered a Graduate Program management job with a top flying financial services company a mile from where she lives at more money that she had dared hope for.:cool: Looks like my investment in her is paying off ;) And the other good news is that our monthly University fee support for her finishes in April too :)

All we need now is for our youngest to land a top singing role in a band and our days of perpetual vacation will be upon us :eek:

:)

Happy (belated) Valentine's, you homos. :)
I flew home from Louisiana last night and had dinner at midnight with the wife. Dinner that I had purchased down South and packed in my suitcase.

Tres bon!:rolleyes:

Looking forward to shaking down Paul for dinner in a few months. Is that still on?:confused:

Back