Why buy an expensive headphone? Please read it all to get my point...

No, it's obviously true. You are safe because they want/need the posts, even at the expense of good content. They allow trolls to have multiple accounts and talk shit just to keep the regular members entertained and posting. That shouldn't bother you, you should be happy that you actually have something to do here.

I don't think all mods in here find this talk very respectful to them, you are quickly moving towards a ban of some kind.

I don't think all mods in here find this talk very respectful to them, you are quickly moving towards a ban of some kind.

That goes without saying. I'm always on the verge of being banned because people here are too sensitive. They'll get offended by literally anything. I'm probably as disliked and unpopular as you are, and I've been doing it longer and better. I do actually write, play, and record music though. You don't. Anyway, it's not the mods. It comes from higher than that.

That goes without saying. I'm always on the verge of being banned because people here are too sensitive. I'm probably as disliked and unpopular as you are, and I've been doing it longer and better. I do actually write, play, and record music though. You don't. Anyway, it's not the mods. It comes from higher than that.

Mods, please check how many accounts this guy is using on this forum...

You all will forgive me please but... it is starting to look like a kindergarten dispute where a bunch of 4 years old boys try desperately to figure out who has the biggest (or the smallest) penis.

:facepalm:

Everything I am seeing now is a group of mature men behaving like kids and reacting exactly as the troll expects you do so. That's why I am feeling this urgent need to bring Mark Twain to this thread:

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

MTE5NDg0MDU1MTUzNTA5OTAz.jpg

;)

I like this one better:

Never wrestle with a pig. Because you both get dirty, but the pig likes it.

:D

It's just a normal HR weekend.....must be the Saturday HR Newsletter aftermath. :D
:facepalm:

Man, I have noticed the intention of the guy since his very first post. So I just don't even bother on read his long BS...

;)

---------- Update ----------

I like this one better:

Never wrestle with a pig. Because you both get dirty, but the pig likes it.

Yeah, this applies also.

When I listen on the 280's, I want to bring up the vocal level. When I listen on my monitors, I want to turn them down. I can't explain why they sound different with just vocal tracks.

I expect it has not much to do with 280s, but more to do with headphones in general. I find the same thing no matter what headphones I listen through

This has been a very entertaining thread, but also valuable.

I think I'm going to buy a pair of the Sennheisers (the price is certainly right), and see how they perform. I've been using Koss Pro4's for tracking stuff when I can't track through monitors (vocals, acoustic instruments and such), and they're fine cans, but they get rather heavy after 15 or 20 minutes of work. I have a lightweight pair of AKGs, but they tend to bleed sound too much for tracking vocals.

Thanks, guys. . .

This has been a very entertaining thread, but also valuable.

I think I'm going to buy a pair of the Sennheisers (the price is certainly right), and see how they perform. I've been using Koss Pro4's for tracking stuff when I can't track through monitors (vocals, acoustic instruments and such), and they're fine cans, but they get rather heavy after 15 or 20 minutes of work. I have a lightweight pair of AKGs, but they tend to bleed sound too much for tracking vocals.

Thanks, guys. . .

And they are cheaper too. While I am not a big fan of PRO4AA because its heavy bass I was perusing for its price and figured out that (at least here in Brasil) they cost almost the double of an HD 280.

Back