What would you call this?

Forgot to Quote

Gorty said:
I would love to have a go at putting some guitar tones along with this tune of yours if you are interested.... :)

Let's try this again. Yes. That would be great, always open for collaboration! Where do i send the file and what format would you like?

Forgot to Quote

Gorty said:
I would love to have a go at putting some guitar tones along with this tune of yours if you are interested.... :)

Let's try this again. Yes. That would be great, always open for collaboration! Where do i send the file and what format would you like?

mshea said:
YES! Please do. Where do i send the mp3 to?!?

Ok...Let's do this!!

I only just noticed you had replied to my post!! :)

I will give you my e-mail address in your PM to send me the mp3... :)

Gorty said:
Ok...Let's do this!!

I only just noticed you had replied to my post!! :)

I will give you my e-mail address in your PM to send me the mp3... :)

mshea!!........Hello!!!????? :confused: :D

Maya

mshea said:
My writing's usually all over the place, but i really went somewhere strange with this one, could you help me classify? I've called it: "Call Me Heaven Tonight (you know you wanna)"

It's at my little page on the web: www.livingroomproduction.com

Also. I have another post up in the Alesis forum. I am in desperate need of some REAL sounding string & horns...anyone have anything good they are using for that. You'll hear what i'm talking about needing in the song.

I can't get in to your page to listen...there's nowhere to click on anything!

Yes, all systems go

Gorty said:
You should be able to click on the link provided and it will take you to mshea's page!..The tune should start playing automatically!! :)

Click on this link: www.livingroomproduction.com

Gorty :)

I was just going to say that...do you have some type of super firewall stuff going on that prevents it??!!??

Back