What Kind Of Guitar Owner Are You?

I broke the BC Rich brand loyalty chain (C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER) and bought another guitar that I've wanted for years - Ibanez RG7321 7-string. I love it! It's a basic design, which is what I wanted. Fixed bridge, thin neck profile, 5-way pickup switch. I recorded some new Algarothsyum material last night with it, and it records like a dream. Sounds fantastic, even with the stock pickups.

427253_10200241497714248_1368841593_n.jpg

That's me.

Me too. Mainly Gibson and Fender. Since I really don't need another one, I only buy one that really grabs my attention. Last couple of "good ones" were played in the store.........put down......................after I went home I returned in a day or to to purchase.

I did land a nice SG on eBay. It's an SG Classic, cheapest Gibsin I've ever owned but one of the best. Bought it on a whim (does this put me in another category?) because I wanted something with P-90's. It was cheap enough to unload if I didn't like it

I broke the BC Rich brand loyalty chain (C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER) and bought another guitar that I've wanted for years - Ibanez RG7321 7-string. I love it! It's a basic design, which is what I wanted. Fixed bridge, thin neck profile, 5-way pickup switch. I recorded some new Algarothsyum material last night with it, and it records like a dream. Sounds fantastic, even with the stock pickups.

427253_10200241497714248_1368841593_n.jpg

cool man..I got a couple Ib`es as well..not a 7 string though..RG270 & RG920..

as far as acustics, I have a few, including a gibson, a couple martins, a yamaha, an epiphone and a few others..

I got a couple other electrics, but rarely if ever play them..one is`nt anything real special..although it actually plays pretty good, the other is a 1963 gibson, which has surprizingly soft action..
I got 4 more guitars not seen in this pic (one of which is my Ibanez RG920), I also have three violins,and a mandolin....LOL

pa110126.jpg

I took ownership of my first proper guitar only 6 months ago. Up until then I'd been borrowing guitars from friends so I guess in that time I learned what it was I truly wanted. I tried about 20 acoustics down Denmark St and went back 5 times to play the one I liked the most before I bought it. I've only got the one, but it's a keeper, ain't no way I'd sell it, it's my first and best guitar friend.

down Denmark St
If you ever need work done on your guitar, there's a guy at Chris Bryant music on Denmark Street in the basement called Andy. He's yer man.
I've benefitted greatly from the shops on that street for a few decades now, in the transition from an analog to a digital world.

I took ownership of my first proper guitar only 6 months ago. Up until then I'd been borrowing guitars from friends so I guess in that time I learned what it was I truly wanted. I tried about 20 acoustics down Denmark St and went back 5 times to play the one I liked the most before I bought it. I've only got the one, but it's a keeper, ain't no way I'd sell it, it's my first and best guitar friend.

Once you find one that 'becomes a part of you', you'll keep it until falls apart (ask Willie Nelson!)
I still have my 'second ever' acoustic, a 73 Epiphone, and my first electric, a 72 Tele.

If you ever need work done on your guitar, there's a guy at Chris Bryant music on Denmark Street in the basement called Andy. He's yer man.
I've benefitted greatly from the shops on that street for a few decades now, in the transition from an analog to a digital world.

Hey that's good to know. There is the low E string (on this otherwise lovely instrument) that causes some weird vibration on occasion. Maybe I'll go see him, I work just around the corner. I'm sure he'd know if there is anything that can be done about that.

Once you find one that 'becomes a part of you', you'll keep it until falls apart (ask Willie Nelson!)
I still have my 'second ever' acoustic, a 73 Epiphone, and my first electric, a 72 Tele.

I embraced mine the first night I got it home, and said, "you're mine now". :D

Back