What do you think of this AI stuff?

Actually, the one thing the rich need is the poor. Having AI isn't going to alter that. Besides, humans like sex, 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏿 👅 and we all know where that leads to. 🫄🏽 🚼 🤱🏿 👩‍👧‍👧

Birth rates have been steadily dropping. INCELs are on the rise, men having sex with men, and women with women, and not to mention the trans movement and the chemical castration of kids with puberty blockers, sterilizations.......

Not looking good for the future of humans.

Actually, the one thing the rich need is the poor. Having AI isn't going to alter that. Besides, humans like sex, 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏿 👅 and we all know where that leads to. 🫄🏽 🚼 🤱🏿 👩‍👧‍👧
Once robots can do the jobs of carpenters,machinists, electricians, nurses, doctor etc the rich will no longer need anyone but the rich. They will
have each other. We are destroying the ecosystem of the planet, there is no other recourse. We will be gone in a New York minute.

Birth rates have been steadily dropping. INCELs are on the rise, men having sex with men, and women with women, and not to mention the trans movement and the chemical castration of kids with puberty blockers, sterilizations.......

Not looking good for the future of humans.

I do not doubt the problems that arise from declines in birth rates. I've read that this is a serious issue facing Japan, China, and the US if we're not careful.

But I heard an ecologist recently say something that struck me as true, accurate, logical. She pointed out that the Earth is capable of sustaining a lot more of us.... if we were better at managing our affairs and our relationship to each other and the planet. But we're not. Given our current level of mismanagement - the Earth will rid itself of a large number of us in a relatively short period of time.

“Growth for the sake of growth is the 'ideology' of the cancer cell.” -Edward Abbey

I do not doubt the problems that arise from declines in birth rates. I've read that this is a serious issue facing Japan, China, and the US if we're not careful.

But I heard an ecologist recently say something that struck me as true, accurate, logical. She pointed out that the Earth is capable of sustaining a lot more of us.... if we were better at managing our affairs and our relationship to each other and the planet. But we're not. Given our current level of mismanagement - the Earth will rid itself of a large number of us in a relatively short period of time.

“Growth for the sake of growth is the 'ideology' of the cancer cell.” -Edward Abbey

According to some, the entire population of the earth could fit in just part of Australia, or Texas. And every person could have a modest single family home with a quarter acre plot.

But management in our current state of ‘civilization’ does indeed suck.

As to population growth, or more accurately stated, shrinkage, the US average is about 1.5 children per family.

That doesn’t even replace the parents, let alone grow the population.

Chuckie Schumer recently cited the low birth rate as a justification for all the illegal immigrants. They were ‘needed’
In essence, their purpose was to ‘replace’ the diminishing workforce of Americans.

Americans, particularly Caucasians aren’t popping them babies out like they used to.

And when you have the majority of the population living in mismanaged crowded cities, it’s an easy sell to convince people that the earth is ‘overpopulated’ .

No. Just LA, New York and Chicago.......and others.
;)

Last edited:
Here's some numbers to cogitate on. I just ran across this without looking for actual facts. I thought I recalled hearing somewhere about 8-10 years ago that Japan was half the size of California and had twice the population. That may have been only as accurate as this stuff I'm posting below - who knows what's real anymore as far as facts go.

According to some, the entire population of the earth could fit in just part of Australia, or Texas. And every person could have a modest single family home with a quarter acre plot.

But management in our current state of ‘civilization’ does indeed suck.

As to population growth, or more accurately stated, shrinkage, the US average is about 1.5 children per family.

That doesn’t even replace the parents, let alone grow the population.

Chuckie Schumer recently cited the low birth rate as a justification for all the illegal immigrants. They were ‘needed’
In essence, their purpose was to ‘replace’ the diminishing workforce of Americans.

Americans, particularly Caucasians aren’t popping them babies out like they used to.

And when you have the majority of the population living in mismanaged crowded cities, it’s an easy sell to convince people that the earth is ‘overpopulated’ .

No. Just LA, New York and Chicago.......and others.
;)
Not sure if central and south American immigrants are the solution to our problems - but folks from that area of the world do tend to be catholic and have larger than average families (at least I think that's true).

Not sure if central and south American immigrants are the solution to our problems - but folks from that area of the world do tend to be catholic and have larger than average families (at least I think that's true).
I’m not sure that’s the solution either. But Chuckie seems to think so.

Generally speaking Latinos do produce more offspring that the whites. They’ve got the right idea. LoL

Looks like The Dark Side is onboard.

In the case of James Earl Jones, who recently licensed his Darth Vader voice to an AI company upon retiring from the industry, it's a different matter.

"On the voice side, things are getting interesting," Jayaram says. "State law generally says that a recognizable voice is protectable as part of a person's likeness or image. James Earl Jones has assigned his voice to an AI firm so that it can commercialize and license his voice for various commercial activities."

Elenore - The Turtles 1968.jpg

;)
Almost in Australia. But that would leave no room for streets, etc. Texas - not even close. 7.9 billion people, 1/4 acre each, ~ 2 billion acres needed. Texas is about 171 million acres.

Almost in Australia. But that would leave no room for streets, etc. Texas - not even close. 7.9 billion people, 1/4 acre each, ~ 2 billion acres needed. Texas is about 171 million acres.

That may be true, you might be right. I’ve never personally done the math. Hence, “According to some”.

I would imagine however it wouldn’t be one person per house. Calculating it by one person per house, would definitely make the acreage higher.

In reality you’d have families living together which would bring the required acreage down.

Overall it’s a good mental exercise that gets across the concept that the earth is plenty big enough to support the planetary population. ;)

Back