What do you think of this AI stuff?

Check this out. “The Line” in Saudi Arabia.

Fascinating, but at the same time scary.

A fully enclosed, AI run smart city, with 24 hour surveillance. What could go wrong?

Seems like a high tech luxury prison

Here’s another take. First video was a promo piece for the city

If it has all the amenities of a city and you can come and go as your heart desires, how different is it than a city? Also, it's in Saudi Arabia. How much personal freedom do the residents of SA have? Especially the female residents.

If it has all the amenities of a city and you can come and go as your heart desires, how different is it than a city? Also, it's in Saudi Arabia. How much personal freedom do the residents of SA have? Especially the female residents.

How about when something like that comes to LA?

And I don’t think a part of these smart cities is the ability to come and go as you please.

Right now, as long as my car is in good shape and I have the time and money, I can hop into it and drive my ass to Florida. Just cause I feel like it.

What about the day you can’t do that? What about when you need a permit?
What if you’re only allowed to leave a few times a year?

What if your social credit score deems you not worthy?

What if we have a total digital economy and your money is just shut off?

Everything with government and AI is leading to more and more control and less and less freedom.

If you’re cool with that, fine. (For you, not me)

Birth rates have been steadily dropping. INCELs are on the rise, men having sex with men, and women with women, and not to mention the trans movement and the chemical castration of kids with puberty blockers, sterilizations.......

Not looking good for the future of humans.

There has always been homosexuality. I don’t know if this is your intent, but citing this as a reason for the decline of birth rates comes across as bigoted. You’re free to have your views of course, but if you’re going to imply birth rates are down because of gay people, I’m calling b.s. unless you offer data. The % of population identifying as gay has more to do with acceptance. Gay people often still have biological children through surrogacy. Sexuality doesn’t stop people from having families.

People are choosing not to have as many kids, but it’s not because of gay or trans people.

There has always been homosexuality. I don’t know if this is your intent, but citing this as a reason for the decline of birth rates comes across as bigoted. You’re free to have your views of course, but if you’re going to imply birth rates are down because of gay people, I’m calling b.s. unless you offer data. The % of population identifying as gay has more to do with acceptance. Gay people often still have biological children through surrogacy. Sexuality doesn’t stop people from having families.

People are choosing not to have as many kids, but it’s not because of gay or trans people.
Interesting you’d focus on that. What’s your point? Trying to out me as a phobe, a bigot? LoL
Personally I don’t care what people do .

But gay men cannot reproduce on their own. Neither can trans people. (Who have gone through all the surgeries)

Now a lesbian couple, sure. One of them can get laid outside of the relationship and get pregnant, I’ll give you that.

Do lgbt play a significant role in lack of reproduction? Probably not a major one, but they do play a role.

And the transgender movement to target kids is not about acceptance but recruitment and indoctrination. And it’s on the rise.

Call me a bigot all you want, I don’t care.

That movement is pure evil , and will produce many people, who when they do reach maturity, will be unable to reproduce.

Oh, ps. I left out many things relating to birth rate reduction. A biggie is abortion. Kill em before they hatch.

How about when something like that comes to LA?

And I don’t think a part of these smart cities is the ability to come and go as you please.

Right now, as long as my car is in good shape and I have the time and money, I can hop into it and drive my ass to Florida. Just cause I feel like it.

What about the day you can’t do that? What about when you need a permit?
What if you’re only allowed to leave a few times a year?

What if your social credit score deems you not worthy?

What if we have a total digital economy and your money is just shut off?

Everything with government and AI is leading to more and more control and less and less freedom.

If you’re cool with that, fine. (For you, not me)
What if you're allowed to come and go as you please? That whole post was based on assumptions.

So is yours. You are assuming you can come and go as you please.
I'm not assuming anything. In the video you posted it says 40% of the world is accessible in 6 hours and shows planes departing and arriving at the Line.

Call me a bigot all you want, I don’t care.

That movement is pure evil , and will produce many people, who when they do reach maturity, will be unable to reproduce.
When I first read it, it struck me as sounding bigoted. I wanted to give you chance to not come across that way if it wasn’t intended. Trying to help, not call you out.

Saying the movement is pure evil clears it up I guess.

Edit to add - don’t want to derail the thread. I just have to disagree that there’s an indoctrination attempt rather than just an attempt to be inclusive and non-discriminatory. More people identified as left-handed once we stopped calling them evil. It wasn’t because they decided to be left handed.

Back