were can i get the plug-ins for cakewalk

wp001

im running cakewalk audio pro 9. and i go into my SONAR plug-in manager and it says i have a registerd compressor and all theses other plug ins but when i want to add them there is no way for me to do so, like there no were to be found in my plug-ins under audio effects, so how do i fix this and were can i download these plug-ins?>

Sorry, but I don't get the situation... could you be more clear? You are running Sonar, or CWPA 9? Do you mean you have those plugins installed and detected by CWPA 9 and not by Sonar? Usualy, whatever detected by CWPA 9, will detect by Sonar also... What plugins do you have?

James Argo said:
Sorry, but I don't get the situation... could you be more clear? You are running Sonar, or CWPA 9? Do you mean you have those plugins installed and detected by CWPA 9 and not by Sonar? Usualy, whatever detected by CWPA 9, will detect by Sonar also... What plugins do you have?

No. i am running cake wake pro audio 9. when i right click on a track in the console seeting it gives me a list of the plug-ins to sellect like your basics your reverd, eq, flange, delay and what not. then the other day i stumbled acroos some in my drop menus under tools---->SONAR Plug-in manager. and in there there was a list of even more plug-ins that i dont have when i right click a track. like there is compressor, and more advance eqs and better plug-ins and at the top of this list it was "registerd plug-ins" but i have no idea how to get them onto a track. and i also have a folder that has all the instertions and what not for those plug-ins

James Argo said:

No. i am running cake wake pro audio 9. when i right click on a track in the console seeting it gives me a list of the plug-ins to sellect like your basics your reverd, eq, flange, delay and what not. then the other day i stumbled acroos some in my drop menus under tools---->SONAR Plug-in manager. and in there there was a list of even more plug-ins that i dont have when i right click a track. like there is compressor, and more advance eqs and better plug-ins and at the top of this list it was "registerd plug-ins" but i have no idea how to get them onto a track. and i also have a folder that has all the instertions and what not for those plug-ins

Sounds like you found the non-realtime plugs. You can't use those in the effects bin, you can only permanently apply them to the audio clips.

wp001 said:
im running cakewalk audio pro 9. and i go into my SONAR plug-in manager and it says i have a registerd compressor and all theses other plug ins but when i want to add them there is no way for me to do so, like there no were to be found in my plug-ins under audio effects, so how do i fix this and were can i download these plug-ins?>

Go the mixer view. You'll see a big black box near the top and on each tracks control area. Double click on the tracks black box and then you should be able to choose the effects you want to add to the track.

blkdog7 said:
Go the mixer view. You'll see a big black box near the top and on each tracks control area. Double click on the tracks black box and then you should be able to choose the effects you want to add to the track.

no i know that, im asking about adding plus ins that arnt in that list. like comprestion and better reverbs and stuff

Back