Well, It's Been A Month

On a similar note, Audiofanzine guys, I've read good things about peer39.com, so thanks for not choosing doubleclick, but what scripts are peer39.com trying to run on our machines when we visit this site now? Perhaps more importantly, are these scripts, or any other advertising-related scripts for that matter, going to be integrated into homerecording.com in such a way that the site won't function properly without them?

Perhaps more importantly, are these scripts, or any other advertising-related scripts for that matter, going to be integrated into homerecording.com in such a way that the site won't function properly without them?

I can tell you, if that happens, I am just outta here. No warnings, no second chances, no arguments, no apologies accepted. I have a life, don't need this place THAT much.

On a similar note, Audiofanzine guys, I've read good things about peer39.com, so thanks for not choosing doubleclick, but what scripts are peer39.com trying to run on our machines when we visit this site now? Perhaps more importantly, are these scripts, or any other advertising-related scripts for that matter, going to be integrated into homerecording.com in such a way that the site won't function properly without them?

That's not new; I think it was the service Dragon used to run the ads after the first post. I hear those are gone, but I wouldn't know as I've blocked peer39 for a long time now :D

Well....weird. I never noticed it before yesterday, and it's quite an intrusive event when a new script pops up, so I don't know how to explain that...:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for the info, though. I retract my question about peer39.

Well....weird. I never noticed it before yesterday, and it's quite an intrusive event when a new script pops up, so I don't know how to explain that...:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for the info, though. I retract my question about peer39.
It's has been blocked by me for a while. I would think it's gone now though? If not then why not?

Nope, not even for Christmas. It's because we can't be trusted you understand, no other reason.;)
I guess there is a glitch somewhere, because the post by True that I quoted is the only one on the board that has a signature... :confused:

Back