Vivek Ramaswamy - Rock Star

Watch out for that axe, Eugene.

Not sure what that was supposed to mean. Nothing really, just felt like it. First thing that popped into my head. Well, right after who the hell is Eugene.

Oh man, that's funny, or sad, or sad in a funny way. I'm turning into an old fart.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
Wait until you guys see this. I'd show you but it is so new I can't find it. Being in New Hampshire - first primary and all that - we see new campaign ads first. Sometimes the rest of the country never sees them.

Anyway - this one sets a new standard. Bright, bold, young...revolutionary - by name. Oh my!
Is this it?

When I heard what he said in the interview I realized that he is certainly not ready to take the reigns of POTUS. We need someone who can speak like him with a little more mature world view.....but not 80 years of mature :ROFLMAO: Yeah he's well polished but not ready for prime time .... though he can still post here we just have to take what he says with a grain of salt...

Hope he pulls out I suppose I might be OK with him VP'ing for the Donald

Hope he pulls out I suppose I might be OK with him VP'ing for the Donald

Nah, won’t happen. Trump will most likely pick a female. He’s sexist, remember? :-)

I hope it’s not Nicky. She’s a neocon war lover. LoL

But seriously it wouldn’t surprise me if no one on the republican debate stage would get picked.
I think Trump probably views them as traitors for daring to not support him, and having the audacity to run against him.
:-)

I’d wager to say he’s still pissed at DeSantis after he endorsed him for governor, only to have Ron not only not endorse him, but run against him.

But I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I think it’s possible Trump will tap one of his kids for VP.
I think it’s one huge cluster fuck. And looking back, I thought the Bush/ Gore election was bad...... that had nothing on the mess this all is. :-)

We’re now in the third insane election cycle.
There’s still people pissed about 2016, people pissed about 2020, and now we have the current cycle. Wow.

A couple of years of smooth sailing would be nice. :LOL:

Is this it?

No. It was a thirty second high impact blast. As the primary gets closer the ads are getting thicker here. Haley, Scott, Christie, Burgum all airing conventional stuff. VR ran that one flashy spot the other night and nothing since. I think his media people are trying some different things.

Yeah when he started spouting off the 800 pound gorilla approach to dealing with Russian and China I knew he was way to naïve to be representing the U.S. to the world....no more than Biden should be at his age, not because of naivety but very normal at his age senility...Not making fun of him but sadly that's just the facts of life as we age, the cylinders don't fire as well. He is in a position of power that requires razor sharp decision and thought processing ability. Again no disrespect but that ship has sailed. In a very rare case there may an 80 year old human brain that could handle the job...1 in 10 million maybe...he is not one of those ones.

The brain doesn't work that way...
Well actually it does, just like everything else on our bodies as we enter into our 30's it's a downhill battle. Our brains peak out @ 35.
Here's some facts for you FWIW in the case of Joe all you have to do is watch 20 year old videos of him speaking and watch him speak now....day and night with night not being a great sight when thinking of him as the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.. not good.
your lord and savior is just as old.
Not sure why you would bring Jesus into this but since you did. Him being God incarnate knew that he needed to complete his mission before he hit 35 ( all downhill after that) and scripted it out so he exited at 32.

Joe being a mere mortal has for certain lost a lot of his MoJo. Like it or not that is an undeniable scientific fact.

Well actually it does, just like everything else on our bodies as we enter into our 30's it's a downhill battle. Our brains peak out @ 35.
Here's some facts for you FWIW in the case of Joe all you have to do is watch 20 year old videos of him speaking and watch him speak now....day and night with night not being a great sight when thinking of him as the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.. not good.

Not sure why you would bring Jesus into this but since you did. Him being God incarnate knew that he needed to complete his mission before he hit 35 ( all downhill after that) and scripted it out so he exited at 32.

Joe being a mere mortal has for certain lost a lot of his MoJo. Like it or not that is an undeniable scientific fact.
SMH

Back