Vivek Ramaswamy - Rock Star

Sky Blue Lou

Wait until you guys see this. I'd show you but it is so new I can't find it. Being in New Hampshire - first primary and all that - we see new campaign ads first. Sometimes the rest of the country never sees them.

Anyway - this one sets a new standard. Bright, bold, young...revolutionary - by name. Oh my!

Reactions: TAE
Interesting guy......Need to know a bit more about him but knee jerk reaction is he'd be a better choice than any one else that is in the run for getting the nomination.

Wasn’t it Lenin or Stalin that said something to the effect of creating the opposition themselves?

They create the opposition party, which they themselves control, and it gives the people the ‘illusion’ that there’s those fighting for them.

Personally I think this Vivek guy is one of those . 200 percent controlled Opposition.

Yeah I don’t trust him.

Hmmm. Don’t trust him.
He says a lot of the right things but I get a vibe off him similar to Dinesh D'Souza. Yeah, D'Souza is a big pusher of the stolen election notion but his movie 2000 Mules is highly problematic even though I believe the core of what he has to say is correct.

Of course I could be wrong about Ramaswamy.

He says a lot of the right things but I get a vibe off him similar to Dinesh D'Souza. Yeah, D'Souza is a big pusher of the stolen election notion but his movie 2000 Mules is highly problematic even though I believe the core of what he has to say is correct.

Of course I could be wrong about Ramaswamy.

Dinesh owes Trump big time! I think his head and heart are pretty much in the right place, but with Trump pardoning him, he has to carry the torch.

I don't know, something...something, I don't know.

At first his name would come up, saying all the right things, maybe this guy is somebody to watch. As time went on you got to see more of him. Live action. He'd be doing his saying all the right things, thing, then somebody would throw a zinger his way. He'd do this almost embarrassed non serious awe shucks you got me there type thing and then drop into this no, but seriously though mode. Not sure what to make of it, but I'm leaning more towards not trusting it. Not that it isn't already, him in it or not, but seems a game, career move, something cool to check off the list, become president. Maybe lacks solid convictions. I'm not necessarily saying he's a joke, but the potential for throwing in on such a character might end up being far from a laughing matter.

Fuckin' plant. Yeah, I went there.

I have been searching for that campaign ad since I saw it last night. No luck so far. The point is it got my attention though definitely aimed at a younger or at least more pissed-off demographic. Very aggressive use of what is becoming his catch phrase "Do you want incremental change or do you want Revolution!"

Reactions: RFR
Are you people that get behind these "people" anything like these "people"? Like... is that why you buy into this shit?

Dinesh owes Trump big time! I think his head and heart are pretty much in the right place, but with Trump pardoning him, he has to carry the torch.
He doesn't help Trump's case by making assertions that don't hold water like claiming a police investigation and subsequent arrests happened as a result of their research which police say isn't the case.

I found the "Unsolved Mysteries" tabloid style with the stupid "ominous tension" music loop to be off-putting. Just state the facts you have with no puffery, make sure everything you assert is bulletproof and that opinion is clearly presented as such. There's compelling information in 2000 Mules but it's clouded by a lot of noise that dilutes its credibility.

Last edited:
I generally avoid all these political topics, but I have to say that after the Republican Debate a while back, Ramaswamy did not impress me. Of all the people on the stage, Nikki Haley and Chris Christie were the most sensible of the group. I don't know that they have a chance, especially Haley since she's really doesn't seem to be a grandstander. I think Pence is ok but he just seems like he's playing the "politics game". Desantis, Hutchinson, Burgum and Scott didn't convince me of anything.

2024 isn't an election I'm looking forward to. Another rock and hard place race.....

As Forrest said: That's all I got to say about that.

SO i Had not listened to the whole thing before I posted it..I just figured it would be good with O'Reilly hammering the questions...

As O'Reilly put it he is naïve.. He is touting some huge brush strokes that sound great ( some not so great) but would be highly unlike to succeed...

Watch out for that axe, Eugene.

Not sure what that was supposed to mean. Nothing really, just felt like it. First thing that popped into my head. Well, right after who the hell is Eugene.

Back